Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes

At first it was looking  like a negative trend for Zero on twitter but after counter attack from SRK fans its getting into funny stuff, Obama, Daonald Trump, Putin there is not a single person left on surface of this earth who havnt responded after viewing ZERO, Do share Funny Reviews below , one of salman fans tweet get me laughed so hard 

Abhishek Thakur‏ @Abhishe62955321 16m16 minutes ago

More

Replying to @iBeingAltaf27

Movie Critics and Trade Analyst right now "Main Hoon Teja, Mark Idhar Hai" #Zero

Donald J. Trump‏ @TrumpJ_donald 14m14 minutes ago

More

Yesterday I saw a hindi movie #zero and it was a fabulous experience. I was stunned. The visuals were breath taking. And my friend #SRK nailed the role of #Bauua America need heroes like you sir 5 stars from my side #ZeroReview

Blamidir Putin‏ @Khesari12 11m11 minutes ago

More

Just watched #Zero with Modi ji Trup ji . Film is mahakbkwaas Here is my words in Russian Systt6sjxjsu snwhsysbs nixnxjskx msjsisjdbxjsks Plz don't watch this film because it can be reason for 4th world war #ZeroReview

Source Link: Zero SRK
closed
in Trolls by Assistant Director (50.2k points)
edited by
+1

Edited out: ".........", properly formatted the question as well just to make it pleasing for the eye. :)

+1

see this link stomach will start hurting (rofl)

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Zero?src=hash

@zin how to embed tweets in description box.

9 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

you have fake ids from Trump, Obama, Johnny Sins, Mia Khalifa, Rakesh Roshan, Jaadu, Akshay, Twinkle, Thor, Osama Bin Laden, and countless others.

what this has shown is that all other fanbases are still out to get SRK, and that SRKians alone are enough to handle them all.

by Editor (82.0k points)
selected by
+1

But these srkian are not enough to make a movie HIT what is the reason? The negativity Race 3 had faced and opened to 27-28 cr if any other star would in place of Salman khan opening would under 20 be it srk or any other and my friend zero is facing just 10% of what Race 3 faced back then

yaa srk still cant beat salman
MARIGOLD 90 LAKH NETT IN 2007 (giggle)
AKSHAY 4 HITS IN 2007 :D

You think just online hardcore fans are enough to make a movie a Hit? It needs other people to like it too only then does the movie emerge a Hit. And no SRK movie from Dilwale to JHMS has actually been liked.

And trust me, Zero has faced plenty of negativity, from Salman, Aamir, Akshay, Hrithik, Ranveer fans. This type of an effort of making so many fake ids of critics has never happened before.

And whys that happening? Because SRK fans on internet are A holes. Yes other fanbases aint no saints but SRK fans are special kinda dipshits.

+1 vote

only king size things happens with KING KHAN... (rofl)

by Location Scout (4.1k points)
+1

Shah Jahan

@Raees_TN
1m1 minute ago
More
Just saw #Zero and its better than Taj mahal .

+1 vote

as they say there is no such thing as bad publicity

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
+1 vote
by All Time best! (269k points)
+1 vote

But these srkian are not enough to make a movie HIT what is the reason? The negativity Race 3 had faced and opened to 27-28 cr if any other star would in place of Salman khan opening would under 20 be it srk or any other and my friend zero is facing just 10% of what Race 3 faced back then

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)

Hahaha agya self troller maar khanay yeah Salman can't beat ylhjk , hatya and meri biwi ka jawab nahi which were lowest grossers in last decade

stll better than marigold 90 lakh , see salman ranking in boi database last decade 5 or 6 se upar hi nahi jaati thi (giggle)

Still salman is 3rd in BOI's ranking while multistarer movies doer akki is in 4th place and for your kind information salman had dhljg, baghban, mskg,no.entry,partner,and wanted as HITs while cccc, hdjpkg,hths,tere naam,mpkk were successful movies in last decade so totally 11 successful movies in last decade

Baghbaan was sold as salman starer even all the posters had Salman khan then , and no.entry was promoted purely as Salman khan starer and on top of that neither anil nor fardeen had that starpowrr to make it hgoty coz both had flops prior to it and after it so stop your jealousy towards salman

+1 vote

Another publicity stunt...
Srk habitual of this

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
0 votes

Pure Twitter Pe Dange Jaisi Haalat Ho Gayi Hai Sab Jagha Aag Lagi Hui Hai

Srk From Bauua Singh's Account Is Saying He Hasnt Shown Film To Anyone After Negetivity Reached Its Peak

Many Trade Analyst/Critics Have Come Forward To Defend Zero After Situation Was Getting Out Of Control

This Is Unprecedented Trolling!

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

until that point it was looking very irritating but after that tables were turned and now its more of a Funny negativity ........ anyways this things doesn't matter unless movies is very bad , if movie is good no one can stop its success, there is a very big world outside of Social media

Ofcourse Man No Doubt About That
Only Content Matters

Baaki Fan War Toh Hota Hi Rehta Hai Aur Jabtak Stardom Hai Hota Hi Rahega

0 votes

The way srk fans are creating fake account of every critic and giving 4-5** .it will harm film if actually turns out to be good..with all these fake prasing from fake account going on...

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)
+2

it was a counter attack from SRK fans, other fans base started this

0 votes

I m loving it, bas kaash ye movie achchi ho jaye.

by Location Scout (4.2k points)

No related questions found