settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

14 Years of Yash Chopra - Shah Rukh Khan magical love legend Veer-Zaara.

+3 votes

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=451
in Movies by All Time best! (301k points)

uss time bhi film ki trailor release hota tha kya? kaise?

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Aisa Toh Nahi Tha Ki Usse Jyada Khoobsurat Ladki Maine Dekhi Nahi Thi, Par Na Jaane Kyun Usse Meri Nazar Hatti Nahi Thi.

Aap Zaara Se Kitni Mohobbat Karte Hain?
Iss Sawaal Ka Jabaab Toh Tab Bhi Nahi Tha Mere Paas Aur Aaj Bhi Nahi Hai

Naam Le Leinge Toh Badnaam Ho Jayeinge,
Khud Badnaam Ho Jayeinge Par Unko Nahi Hone Deinge

I Love This Film A Lot And Its Music Album Was Simply Great.
I Think It Under performed, 1.3 cr Footfalls Doesnt Do Justice To This Film!

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
selected by

Rancho: bhai in dialogues ki feel he kuch aur hai.....bachpan bhi hai is mein aur great cinema bhi......last night while watching Thugs, somehow Amitabh-SRK terrace scene came to my mind n believe me, instant craving of Veer Zaara started...wanted to literally run away from cinema n open my laptop didn't know today is anniversary

+1

Which Badman Dailogues @Kabir

@Baadshah, I watched This Film Day Before Yesterday (1st Time Watched It Fully) And Fell In Love With It.

....haHA not badman...typo...badnaam dialogue s from darr i think...srk tells sunny.....

Oh Ok

+1 vote

God, This movie was on another level. The dialogues were beautiful and most importantly the performances by all were fantastic. I'll take this movie over DDLJ anyday.

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

With time, I have started to find ddlj a little overrated. SRK has much better love stories apart from ddlj

MeToo, What I think that ddlj was timed movie released at the right time, bollywood needed love story at that time. But this man this movie is timeless imo.

+1 vote

..wo kehte hai ye tera des nai..phir kyun mere des jaisa lagta hai...wo kehte h mai uss jaisa nai...phir kyun wo mujh jaisi lagta hai...mai qaidi number 786....jail ki salakhon se.....

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)
0 votes

One of srk's finest. And man, the music was on another level. Arguably the best music album of his career.

by Mega Star (225k points)
0 votes

Veer Zaara is a movie which call be called a cult classic. Best of this genre. Romance-Drama-Emotions. Perfect combination. Though I found this film a bit boring, still seen it many times. Music was on another level. One of the best of all times. Tere Liye being my fav song.

by Super-star (189k points)
0 votes

Outstanding movie. It deserved more, still it was Super Hit, HGOTY, Highest opening weekend, Highest opening week.

If released in this era, it would get more success and praise.

by Editor (81.9k points)

if there was no clash it would have been a blockbuster and during that era other stars were struggling for a hit so this was a great result but yes i get your point

0 votes

i was small when i watched it in the theatre but even then while i was watching the film i was thinking wow this is a classic and the last monologue by srk is one of the best scenes in bollywood history and it was appropriate that it shared the release date with the rerelease of the classic mughal e azam

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
0 votes

It will always be a classic... It deserved much more at BO...i wonder why footfalls in 2000's were less... Movies like main hoon na, Kal ho na ho, Veer Zaara OSO... Deserved more than 2 crore footfalls atleast...

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)

Back then Bollywood was going through a transition phase and so footfalls were low.

From 2002-2005 especially.

Just imagine that a below average movie like Raees has more footfalls than a classic like Veer Zaara.

Exactly... Add Devdas in th e list as well

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions