Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+1 vote
closed
in Promos by Mega Star (226k points)

Good to see Krish getting his credit as director.

Template's fine, it had only two set of expressions by Kangana so I hope she has brought more to the character than those two routine ones. Also I hope it has less of her yelling in the war field.

Anyways if the trailer & songs impresses, then it will be the dominating film next republic day considering what Padmaavat did. No wonder Har Har Mahadev was particularly highlighted. So now to see which group takes offense & provides external support for it's success initially. Beyond which the film has to speak for itself.

Its teaser but looking better than 2.0 and TOH. Yes star power is less but i am sure movie become masterpiece in near future. In the teaser har har mahadev chants give me goosebumps.

No group can take offense on that suhas. It's a matter of pride not shame. Yes some intellectuals can and will take offense. Don't worry. Finest actress of her times will give you enough acting chops

Liked the teaser. Very good one.

8 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Those who r saying this movie will take better opening than s30 could only be haters..
This movie will not get equal no.of screens as super30 as s30 will get 2800 screens and this movie will get 2k screens..
And second thing is this movie is women centric and no male lead, so many would not be interested.
With out any controversy and Hrithik name not being taken ,this movie can't do decent business in anyways .she will know her aukaat on jan25th and this will be sixth consecutive flop/disasters for her..
Kaabil did 90cr with clash and one of the biggest film raaes..and yeh kangana kya cheez hai..
S30 will be much better than kaabil..

by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
selected by

It's a historical movie about a very popular figure people won't care about the male lead in this type of picture all they would want to see is a movie on a grand scale about rani laxmi bai and even though hrithik will get more screens the opening would be very close as it's not a commercial movie for him

I challenge you @Hrithikiantilldeath when climax scene of manikarnika coming than movie word of mouth is extraordinary. Because rani lakshmi bai during the fight his son on his back and then fight bravely. That scene is enough for the audience to create goosebumps. And its almost confirmed that super 30 not coming on 25 jan same as Padman. Akshay runs when padmaavat comes and same happen here. This time hrithik runs and coming from other date. I am big fan of hrithik but this time better to shift the movie.

Let's wait for the trailer of super30 then decide...

+2 votes

I'm not even gonna watch the teaser let alone the movie .... Don't want pretentious feminist movies ... Didn't ask for'em ... Don't like'em ...don't want'em.
My most hated movie of the year till now is oceans 8 btw ...oceans Feminist edition.

People who force it to prove a point ... i Just hate'em ....

by Super-star (198k points)

Pretentious?She is the eptitome of idealism. Taking on a real bad villain in real life too.

+2 votes

What the hell was that dialouge delievery what happened to kangana paying too much attention to hrithik instead of acting i guess
Anyways average teaser with poor vfx and gud bgm
But the director is krish so that gives me hope

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

Yes agree on this part her dialogue dilieveryand that yelling she is a good actress but overrated by few who labaled her the finest actress which is nowhere near truth

Well most of the actresses are glam dolls so she is from a elite group who can act but she isn't as great as some people rate agree with you 100% overrated as hell

+1 vote

I think the trailer cut here is not doing justice to the actual movie . You feel you are getting immersed in the world of the movie and just then kangana speaks a dialogue and just throws you out of that world. Disappointing to say the least.

But cinematography is looking good not padmavati level good but 60% of it.

The movie might turn out good though as Bahubali Writer is there.

by Set Decorator (1.6k points)

Exactly what I felt. Kangana and her expressions not on point. It's over the top and feels too much for a movie like this.

0 votes

the first 200 cr grosser of female lead actress in near future. This movie writer name is K. V. Vijayendra Prasad which is never failed till now. See records -

Bahubali (2015) - all time blockbuster
Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) - All time blockbuster
Bahubali2 (2017) - All time blockbuster
Mersal (2017) - blockbuster
Magadheera - all time blockbuster
Bhaag milkha bhaag - Super hit

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)

Bhaag milkha bhaag is written by prasoon joshi not K Vijayendra Prasad
Plus his recent film jaguar as a writer was disaster

First see the trailer there clearly mention that writer of bhaag milkha bhaag and bahubali same see there. Jagaur disaster because actor debut movie. Not a non face. That is very much important factor for success any movie.

They mentioned that bcoz prasoon joshi is also the writer of this movie it is written by both prasoon joshi and k vijayendra prasad go and check if you don't believe me who is the writer of bhaag milkha bhaag

0 votes

Hate to say it but if the clash does happen then this will open better than super 30

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
0 votes

Bad VFX and Bad acting, but I can almost guarantee that this movie will have a bigger opening than Super 30 and HR will have his third back to back single digit opening.

Btw, this "teaser" is basically a trailer.

by Editor (82.0k points)
edited by

I don't see hrithik coming on this date. S30 will shift for sure.

yeah hopefully, Kaabil missed the hit verdict and 100cr+ nett just because of that clash and he has a chance to learn from the past.

–1 vote

Can't wait for the epic thrashing of Jadoo boy on 25th Jan AGAIN .. haha

by Location Manager (5.8k points)

For megastar kangana nothing is too much.

Tu aur terey Khwaab...Tu kya delusional world se hai kya nangana ki tarah

I think it will beat dangal

I am very big fan of hrithik but accept the truth. This movie collect bigger than super 30 if clash happen. @Hrithikiantilldeath

No related questions found