settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Haathi mere saathi folks are adament on releasing their movie on diwali. Released first look.

+4 votes

it wil take more or less 2000 screens from TOH thats for sure....
in General by Super-star (198k points)
reopened by

11 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I don't think the two movies will clash

by Producer (113k points)
selected by
+1 vote

they are sinking their own money by clashing

by Editor (82.0k points)
+1 vote

TOH will destroy this in the North. Bb2 was an exception. Not everyday such movies come. TOH is the biggest movie of 2018. Hms should clash......it will get cleared very easily that the khans rule....no south star can overpower them

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Both are for different audiences but still they are going to 30cr+ loss to each other (HMS in North belt while TOH in south belt) , unless any one of them come up with sensational stuff to attract PAN India audience..

by Star (156k points)

I don't agree. TOH won't be affected at all by this movie as it won't get screens in North against TOH.

Why not after Baahubali success , multiplex will definitely give some shows to HMS...

Take screenshot of my comment. HMS won't get even 500 screens in North against TOH.

0 votes

Maximum Screen Count 1000

by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
0 votes

Movie looking good. but survive tough with clash.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
0 votes

They both can co-exist and have great boxoffice runs without interfering each others business like Baahubali The Beginning and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

by Super-star (169k points)

except both the BBs were exceptionally received... Here if one gets rejected then the other will just kick the arse of the other...but again Rana is not a big deal just like Prabhas wasnt... so anything can happen

But Baahubali made Rana famous too..

0 votes

It won't even get 500 screens in North against TOH for sure and only in south it can affect collections and that too will be negligible.

by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
0 votes

Dhoobte jahaaz ko roka nahi jaskta.

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
0 votes

Isn't it funny? The fact that I am answering here and the irony that I won't mention here but you'll still get it! Damn.

by Set Designer (2.4k points)
–1 vote

Prabhas would have made huge dents to TOH but Rana is no prabhas

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users