Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+3 votes

I'm watching  -- Just Add Magic

Bollywood should really make a good movie on magic. There is lot of potential. 

in General by Production Designer (12.0k points)

List is too big. All of them have completed their mid season finales...

Just started watching Blindspot & You're the Worst.

Marvel's Runaways
The Gifted
The exorcist (season 2 ended recently)
Arrow
the flash
Dc's Legends of Tomorrow
Lucifer
Supernatural
Gotham (though my interest has gone down)
Supergirl
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Big Bang Theory
Young Sheldon (don't even ask why)
The Walking Dead (waiting for the remaining episodes to start next year)

Binge watched Stranger Things season 1 & 2, Marvel's The Punisher... Yet to start watching Dark Season 1. Ofcourse, Fear the walking dead has completed the season too.

Waiting for iZombie to start next year.

Like I said the list is too big. Remaining TV series are awaited to start their next season. Except for Blindspot & You're the worst, the rest all tv shows I'm upto date as I've been watching them since their beginning. The above mentioned are the ones currently airing.

Sorry thought you wrote what shows are you binging right now. Anyway, these are the shows I am currently watching:

Arrow
Riverdale
Brooklyn Nine Nine
The Big Bang Theory
Agents of Shield
The Good Place
9JKL
Man With A Plan

Also, like Suhas, waiting for iZombie to return, while another favourite show, The Apprentice (UK) just finished it's season.

How is Riverdale? Worth giving a watch?

Post Quantico, just too cautious with new series. (Again Young Sheldon is an exception as even I don't know why I am still watching it after the 1st episode.)

@Suhas: it can be an interesting watch if you've ever read Archie comics, just to see how much they gave changed the characters. Other than that, it can also work if you like the tone of CW shows like The Flash, even though it's style is a lot more pulpy.

Personally I would say go for it. The people I've recommend it to have all liked it so far, the show also looks quite beautiful and the stories can be very intriguing and exciting. Though fair warning, at times it can be as inconsistent as the latee seasons of The Flash and Arrow.

And speaking of Young Sheldon, I had high hopes from that show, but ultimately it was just too unfunny and the kid was trying too hard to mimic Jim Parsons, had to drop it.

11 Answers

0 votes

I was watching American Vandal recently. Great series.

Will rewatch 11.22.63 during winter break, followed by Person of Interest.

by Editor (82.0k points)
0 votes

I only watch Suits and finished all seasons. Now waiting for Episode 11 of Season 7.. This season seems more exciting then last one so waiting for next episodes.

by Super-star (161k points)

Karan ki jali bro (bandit)

Ha Bhai Jali meri, Pani bhej waha se. Oh Shit ! I forget that water is too costly there. Aur agar aapki jali hoto aur petrol dallo suna petrol sasta Hain waha. Bujhane ke liye main jitna chahiye itna pani bhej Santa hoon.

Kassam say full on bongiyan maar raha hai bhai...zyadah jalla di nova bhai iski lol. Karan sukoon ka saans ley teri koi beisatti nahi hui izzat thi hi nahi after all (bandit). Calm down

hahaha mentos lagao koi iske peechay.

0 votes

I'm watching Twin peaks Currently in season 2..

by Production Accountant (29.0k points)
0 votes

When I return home from work there will be a serial running on Sony in the living room , Ek deewana tha , I oogle the actress ( Donal Bisht ) for a good 10-15 mins while eating dinner. That's it!
And when iam free during the day (rarely happens) I generally watch Doraemon or look for a govinda film from the 90s.

by Star (151k points)
0 votes

i recently started watching Chinese IMDB. season 1 was hilarious .....i liked it so much that i watched it 39 times.

by Super-star (198k points)
0 votes

The one and only The Walking Dead.. Season 4 is on.

by Executive Producer (60.3k points)
0 votes

Im watching suits season 4 right now... started with supernatural but put on hold because of suits....

Will then start flash's new season and arrow's as well.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
0 votes

As usual my favourite CID & Savdhaan India. :D(yawn):D :D :D :D

by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

I'm currently watching 'Continuum' and 'The 100' on Netflix.

by Unit Manager (33.8k points)
0 votes

WWF Raw Is War (Attitude Era)

Man, I always heard about WWE being so popular those days and I watch Raw on weekly basis. So, I started from the start of 1998 and currently in 1999 March and guess what? It is fantastic to watch like everybody says. I am truly enjoying the golden age of wrestling.

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

Where are you watching it?

0 votes

Tv series are my most favourite. Recently I have created a list of tv series that I want to watch. Here's a list.

• Sacred Games
  • Mirzapur
  • Auto Shankar
  • Abhay
  • Made In Heaven
  • Kaafir
  • Four More Shots Please
  • Bombers
  • Rangbaaz
by Costume designer (1.0k points)

No related questions found