settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Mukti Bhawan To Jagga Jasoos: Top 10 Bollywood Films Of 2017

+2 votes

Source : https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/mukti-bhawan-to-jagga-jasoos-top-10-bollywood-films-of-2017-1792939

10. A Death In The Gunj
9. Secret Superstar

8. Trapped

7. Rangoon

6. Newton

5. Tumhari Sulu

4. Tu Hai Mera Sunday

3. Jagga Jasoos

2. Bareilly Ki Barfi

1. Mukti Bhawan 

Source Link: https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/mukti-bhawan-to-jagga-jasoos-top-10-bollywood-films-of-2017-1792939
in Movies by Production Designer (12.0k points)

Raja Sen's list. Should check out Multi Bhawan & Tu hai mera Sunday.

Don't think I would watch Bareilly Ki Barfi. But A Death in the Gunj is recommended.

Jagga Jasoos was the most disappointing film I watched. Could've been a gem & they messed it. Still kudos to Ranbir Kapoor for backing the film & his awesome performance.

Sen has a soft corner to bengali makers and calcutta.... He goes overboard sometimes... as u mentioned jagga was one of the biggest disappointments of 2017

@suhas batielly ki barfi is a gud movie but no way deserves to be no 2 in top 10 movies of 2017

@SSk well almost every critic has loved Pankaj Tripathi in that movie as well as Newton.

@kashyap123 praising Jagga Jasoos for the effort is welcome. But it's pretty flawed to find a place in top 5. And we know how terrible this year is for Hindi films, if not Jagga Jasoos then which other film is available to be replaced?

8 Answers

+1 vote

Rangoon jagga jasoos barielly ki barfi
And then this raja sen thinks of himself as a intellectual
But is only a idiot

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
0 votes

Interesting list.

by Star (151k points)
0 votes

Jagga Jasoos among best films?

by Production Accountant (27.5k points)

even rangoon

Hahahahahaha. I missed that ,now this is hilarious and thanks for pointing out as I completely missed that

0 votes

wannabe alert.....................

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
0 votes

The total amount of movies I've watched from this list is Zero

And I never even heard about number 4 & number 1 before
Heard number 10 but didn't knew that it was a 2017 movie

It'll be interesting to see his worst of 2017 list now..!!

by All Time best! (268k points)
0 votes

@bollyranga .... i think on personal level you should be ashamed for three reasons...

1 - you are an aamir khan fan... when you could do some much better with you life.
2 - you are wasting oxygen ... a human resource
3 - your IQ LEVEL was overflowing at the time you decided to share this post with public.

by Super-star (198k points)
0 votes

But he will not watch these movies with his family

by Producer (113k points)
0 votes

Hahahahahahahhahahahaa. Ye aa gye true cinema ke fans. What an honour to see finest talent of her generation and talent which comes in generations dominating this list

by Mega Star (225k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 127 views
+1 vote
1 answer 226 views
226 views asked Jul 16, 2017 in Box Office Related by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (27.5k points)
–1 vote
5 answers 220 views
220 views asked Aug 31, 2019 in Box Office Discussions by Tom Cruise Camera Operator (11.6k points)