settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

SPYder has a disastrous start as the 1st day figures in AP/TG states flow in. [ABO]

+2 votes
Source Link: http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=4114&cid=6&fid=5736
in Movies by All Time best! (301k points)

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

So clearly NTR is no 1 now
4 disasters out of last 5 films for mahesh
Hoping for huge blockbuster with bharth ane nenu

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
selected by

@SSK..
No NTR yet to cross Srimanthudu..forget top 3.
We didn't know what would be craze or collections of prabhas Saaho till its promos comes out...
And Megastar is back with bang and holds Non baahubali records...and now eyeing on Baahubali 1 with Sye Ra Narasimha Reddy.

race has just begun...

Most interesting thing i observed in last few months is ...
Allu Arjun's DJ collected more than Pawan's KatamaRayudu in full run with same disastrous wom..

@charlie bro pawan just gave two back to back disasters
Plus he is soon going to leave films for politics
Coming to Chiranjeevi khaidi no 150 worked just bcoz of him it was pathetic to say the least
Upcoming movies of him need to be gud to do big numbers

But that's what stardom is, no? Good performance with bad product.

+4 votes

Reality is Mahesh does not have that caste support ntr has and mega family support Pawan Kalyan has..
Ntr and pk movies never get disastrous wom even when they are worst movies.but Mahesh movies are like blockbuster or disaster ..nothing in between..
Those two heroes have mass following ,but Mahesh strength is family audience,and they go to theatres when it had good wom..
The truth is Telugu audience are the worst audience,they have never appreciated these kind of thrillers and different cinema..
Mahesh Babu has always tried to change the perspective of Telugu cinema and has always failed to achieve that..
So Mahesh has to get back to this mass crap movies like dookudu pokiri..that is when it's gonna work for him...

by Camera Operator (9.3k points)

I loved his one ka dum,but telegu audience didn't digest it.it was brilliant movie.

I guess both NTR and Mahesh belongs to same caste Kamma

I agree they belong to same caste.
But jr.ntr belongs to ntr family and they show more caste feeling and they self praise about Thier family in films ,if u notice . ..where as Mahesh does not...

Haha ...
Mahn... castism is just a added advantage...
Nothing more.
Caste fans are effective in AP small towns ( b & c centers) openings on Day1 / weekend.
What about Telangana , Karanataka ,ROI & Overseas...

It's just cinema and WoM Matters everywhere in fullrun...

+1 vote

Definitely in Telugu the cast and camp factor works big for the top heroes.. Never I would say Jr NTR or Allu Arjun better than Mahesh in superstardom and market value but these caste n camp Fanatism has been giving different perceptions..in the long run with similar wom any day Mahesh starrer would collect bigger and Pawan would be the one with biggest initial pull.. And again Telugu audience taste I am confused..

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users