Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+16 votes
1.0k views
closed
in General by Cinematographer (91.3k points)
edited by

18 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

AAMIR KHAN PRODUCTIONS.
that's more than enough for audience to rush into cinemas and love the film..
No unnecessary hype by false means. . no sejal waves, no contests, no grand launch, no delay in launch and nothing over the top.. that's how you you treat your fans and admires instead of making them wait with Sejal wave contest.
Won't be surprised if this film emerges Super hit or more.

by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
selected by
+6 votes

This looks good
Aamir is savage in the trailer
Btw irony is aamir saying awards lete lete thak gaya hu (giggle)

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
+6 votes

Fantastic, superb and aamir.......................................just nailed it as usual. Especially the last part. This is the dark horse on Diwali, could be a surprise 100cr grosser. 4/5 for the trailer.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+4 votes

Aamir to rescue Bollywood once again. Last big hit is still Dangal(bollywood)...... God for a reason

by Producer (107k points)
edited by
+4 votes

Excellent trailer & from trailer it's clear that Aamir role was extended one like TZP....
This is how you balance commercial cinema with experimental cinema & get success with each try.
Trailer rating 4.5/5
Business rating as of now 85-90 Cr

by Star (156k points)
+4 votes

Nice 3.5/5 . But Amir Khan's character looks superficial and it doesn't fit in the tone of the film

by Star (151k points)
+2

Uh oh... I'm i doomed now? (sweat)(sweat)

@Charlie...Yes secret superstar suppose to be serious film like TZP but Aamir character giving it chance to connect with wider audience who also want some entertainment...
Hoping that you also change your opinion after seeing movie in theatre...

same feeling......especially when he is delivering serious dialogue of BUBBLE KI TARAH OPER AJATAY HAIN.....should hv been done without those mannerisms......but may look good in the film

+2

His mannerism too is looking out of place. It's good but it's not suiting this film.. Hope i get to change my opinion after the film's release.

+3 votes

Brilliant trailer. My ratings are 4.5/5.

by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
+3 votes

Good Trailer.
High expectations from this one because of Brand Aamir Khan.
Don't be surprised if SS ww collection > Golmaal again/Tubelight etc

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
+2 votes

Trailer is average...but movie will be good for sure.. even 70% of TZP is an achievment!

by Super-star (169k points)

Now I can not even say that a trailer is average?? Even if I say JHMS trailer is better than Secret Superstar, do you have any problem with that? I can express my opinion and views, don't argue with me for no reason. If you think a trailer is good, good for you. If I find a trailer bad, good for you. If I think a trailer is good, still good for you. My views are not hampering your life in any possible way, so dont ** up with me for no reason, there are many other users here, go comment on there *.

Eh? Dangal? For fucks sake from where Dangal comes in between all your answers and comments? Do you even know that there is a world exists outside Dangal, where you can talk sensibly and argue with valid points? What do you really answer when teacher asks you a question? "I don't know the answer mam but I know that your favorite star can't beat Dangal's lifetime collection".. lol

Hahaha... Criminal bhai aaj kuch jyada hi garm hai.

'My views are not hampering your life in any possible way' (rofl)(rofl)

+2 votes

One more bad news for haters.

In china,trailer released with mandarin subtitles.China mein bhi release hogi.Gayo sab haters gayo.On Trailer it's excellent.

https://twitter.com/princes87151081/status/892762441393868800

by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
+2 votes

How good it is ! His extended cameo film's are more appealing than other superstars full fledged flicks.

by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
+1 vote

Looks good. I think in the movie Aamir's character will reveal himself to be a villain of some sort. Maybe steals the girls compositions. Let's see.

by Editor (82.0k points)
+1 vote

Excellent trailer......

Another classic...

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
+1 vote

The Savior Of Bollywood Is Back Again. Recalling His Last Appearance, An ALL TIME GROSSER Amid Demonetization.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)
0 votes

Decent trailer, luking like a sequel to tzp with a female child, jst like tubelight was a sequel to bb with a male child........golmal 4 will run all over it......

by Unit Manager (39.7k points)

Definitely! as golmaal 4 is an out and out commercial entertainer. But this will give tough competition thanks to ace sir.

–1

Yes @saransh.... Just like Fan was a sequel to Billu, JHMS is a sequel to DDLJ.. (rofl)

0 votes

Nice trailer.... Seems Aamir has a very important and meatier role (like TZP) to play. Aamir's attitude reminds me reality shows Anu Malik.

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
0 votes

Jaisa Socha Tha Waisa Nahi Hai
Hope Movie Best Hogi

by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
0 votes

Hope the movie is in the lines of Taare Zameen Par

by Producer (114k points)

No related questions found