Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+3 votes
Every single SRKian (on the forum) is blaming marketing/promotion for JHMS' low buzz. Some of them are blaming the title of the film, a few are bashing the songs.
closed
in Trolls by Assistant Director (49.1k points)

Koun kambakht prediction ki baat kar raha Hai? Hum toh baat kar rahe hai bas excuses ki... Jo filhal diya jaa raha hai.

ab aapkay dil k andar kya hai woh to nhn jaanta....but probability is that u r calling these genuine apprehensions EXCUSES cz of what SRK fans did to u during Tubelight.....u want to troll SRK fans, n EXCUSES is the right word to use right now

Arre bhai... Apna maksad toh SRKians ko troll karna hi hai bas...Jo Tubelight ke waqt bakwas kiya tha ab interests ke sath wapis karna hai.... warna Srk se kounsa personal enemy hai Mera???

u r on the right track bro(y)

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

For those who are saying so I disagree, the marketing was bad early on, but the team has done pretty well in the last 2 weeks or so.

The film needs to have content, a movie like dangal did almost 400cr with zero promotions and grand trailer launch, only because it had engaging story. SRK gave a huge huge disappointment in the form of Raaes earlier this year...............hoping for a good film this time with him and Imtiaz.

by Mega Star (226k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Atleast it won't be something non existing like pre eid lol (giggle) (giggle)

So if JHMS underperforms and Srkians blame something, it will be something that can be seen by everyone like poor marketing stratergy and horrendous title and whoever had ideo of Mini trails :@ :@

It's not like blaming something which can't be seen by people and making own figures like real value, fake value, valuable value, non macho role and niche content, seriously, Tubelight is niche :D :D

And finally............this masterpiece, where it was declared that pre eid is bigger then pre diwali (rofl) (rofl)

https://s2.postimg.org/av5j6b6ll/Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-58-18.png

https://s4.postimg.org/nnwm6kx3x/Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-49-48.png

by All Time best! (269k points)

Good motive.

Thanks....

(not to start the already ended discussion but sharing my feelings) ...today TB is jst sitting back n relaxing .....lag rha hai Criminal mein TB k rooh agayi hai :D

+1

Mumkin hai...

+2 votes

If jwm2 is releasing on just 3000 screens then 110cr looking tough ask for srk now let c

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
+1 vote

If JHMS underperforms content is to be blamed...No Srkians saying it will underperform, they are only worrying about the opening.. If content is good even if JHMS takes a 15cr opening its not going to underperform.. of course it will open more than that.

by Super-star (169k points)

Kis duniya me rehte ho yaar? Every single Srk fan is blaming marketing and promotion... (rofl)

So let them blame, what's your problem there? You asked about underperformance comes from poor content not poor opening. JHMS even in it worst case would take a decent opening, so the marketing strategy factor, doesn't matter good or bad, would effect only till the first weekend at max, later on it depends on content.
Anyways just to make it clear, I don't think marketing strategy was bad. Whatever buzz JHMS having right now is due to the campaign only, its not a film with which you can generate buzz like Ra.One, hype was bound to be limited doesn't matter how good or bad the promotional campaign was. I believe JHMS having a very good buzz given its genre, and it is very much awaited amongst multiplex audiences. Amongst masses it was not going to create much buzz anyways but if content is good and capable to entertain the masses too, JHMS is surely going to score well amongst masses too as the days progresses.

Did I oppose them or said anything wrong? They are giving excuses and I just mentioned that. I guess nothing was wrong in that...!

Excuses?? Now do you mean Srkians can not even express their feelings on this forum? If they think it is bad promotion, how is that an excuse? Even bad promotion means that's something Srk could not handle the right way. During Tubelight Grand Nova and many Salman fans were unhappy about the buzz and promos of Tubelight and they expressed it on the forum, are all of those are excuses? Now just because of you Srkians can not even say what they feel, they must always praise, even if they found the strategy bad they have to say its good, is that your logic?

Similarly, I hv every right to express my views... When Nova expressed his disappointment all the SRKians bashed him. In fact some SRKians made separate posts questioning Salman fans IQ level. Uss hisas toh mene kuch bhi nhi kiya hai..

Oh, so its just a counter attack. Fine then, as long as you don't belief yourself that its an excuse, you are just doing it coz Srkians did it to you. Then there is no point of argument here, I rest my case.

Absolutely... These all social media hutiyappa from my side are just counter attacks. Warna SRK se mera personal enemy thode hi na hai bhai??? Let JHMS rls...I'll return everything with interests...

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/577989/tubelight-bhai-ka-bhai
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/575542/biggest-problem-for-tubelight-is-bajrangi-bhaijaan
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/577599/decided-highest-salman-starrer-throughout-entire-tubelight
These are the questions Grand Nova raised to express his views. Now show me which Srkian said anything to degrade his opinion or said these all are excuses? Let me show you this...
https://s2.postimg.org/sekji8i55/Screenshot_2017-08-02-19-39-34.png
The question was about the high ticket prices of Tubelight and Sihan gave a very sensible answer, because definitely before the release all were expecting high from Tubelight after Baahubali 2's success. He also said if the WOM is not good the price should decrease, what is wrong with that? And see your reply to him! That's the only offensive post in all three questions asked by Grand Nova to express his opinion...

If that makes you feel better, go on.. Keep on counter attacking.. I just thought you were serious that its all excuses by Srkians, but now you agreed that you are doing it just for your own satisfaction so I have no problem with that. Tum apna satisfaction rakho, main apna rakhta hoon.

Why are you so selective??? Read this post too
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/568409/salman-gonna-tubelight-been-saying-overestimating-tubelight...Read SRKians ans & cmnts here. Thekai even called Nova a ch-utiya for the post (later it was hidden).

What do you want to prove by sharing that SS?? Yes sihan's ans wasn't very much offensive. But aren't you aware of forum's environment of that time?? And I hv never claimed myself a saint... 1 taka ka bakwas dekhta hu toh 10 taka ka karta hu... Apna toh yehi usul hai.

For your kind information, Nova is a [email protected] And apart from that Srkians were just trolling Tubelight casually like it will cross 300cr, 400cr etc...nothing like "bashing him"..
Anyways according to your usul, if you see someone doing something shitty, you will do the same thing in ten times more shitty way possible instead of telling him to stop :P

The usul is different for real world... But as far as social media is concerned I'll definitely do it and have been doing it from years. Cz if you tell/ask him to stop it he'll think that u r a weak/darpok person. But if you do more bakwas than he'll stop it. Let's have a recent example... During Tubelight days 10-12 anti Tubelight post were made per hour. I asked them to stop, requested mods to do something. But nothing worked. Then I started making some utterly stupid posts.... And believe me it worked wonderfully. Anti Tubelight posts banna almost stop ho gaya...

'But nothing worked. Then I started making some utterly stupid posts.... And believe me it worked wonderfully. Anti Tubelight posts banna almost stop ho gaya...'
oh ....so Tiger bhai had an achievement during Tubelight n nobody noticed :D ...why u didn't tell us??....we should hv celebrated it together

@badshah
Ye kaarnama sachmuch hua tha...Chaho toh proof de sakta hoon... Btw, JHMS ke rls ke ekdin pehle mujhe ye strategy batana nhi chahiye tha(rofl)

Tiger was like, "Nova ka, Irdwhelp ka, suhas ka, sabka badla lega ye Tiger-the 'real' king"

Mujhe bas Tubelight ka badla lena hai and wo main le bhi raha hoon... Kisi aur ka nhi lena hai bhai.

Tubelight ka badla Srkians se kyun le raho ho lol, Kabir Khan toh ghar pe soya hai aram se udhar patthar maaro ..

Forum pe/Twitter pe bakwas karne toh Kabir Khan thode hi naa aya tha! (rofl)

Areh twitter pe toh har fanbase ne mazak udayi thi Tubelight ki...

(Twitter pe) JJ ke waqt Ranbir fans ki le chuke hai hum.... Abhi world's biggest superstar ki vaari hai... Deewali pe koi aur hoga.... Chun Chun ke badla liya jayega...

Haan..main toh kehta hoon apni revenge story ka script bana lo..kya pata Raghavan Badlapur2 bana de...

Script ready hai... And kaam bhi full swing me ho raha hai as per the script. (rofl)

0 votes

Chalegi to chalegi.... nahi to nahi... Kya excuse dega. Regarding marketing .... mini trails just good but nowhere near SRK film. Within the release of Trailor... hawayein song.... buzz is high.
Parso aane film .... don't waste time.

by Editor (84.9k points)
0 votes

Marketing was goo but the problem is appeal/content.

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
–1 vote

This is the highest promoted Shahrukh film beating his own Raees and Fan. Shahrukh/Anushka is now appearing in many saas bahu shows to promote this flick

by Producer (107k points)

Cdi was a movie that could pull through good wom, so u mean to say jhms will not have good wom?

How am I suppose to know that? God knows and Srk knows, and even if Srk knows I am not sure ...

If he didn't promote cdi due to good wom then obviously jhms is a bad film so he is going everywhere. It implies that

Maybe, who knows... I stopped trusting Srk movies before I see it...

No related questions found