Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+9 votes
1.1k views
closed
in Movies by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
reshown by

Damn, He still got it..

Glad u loved it @Suhas.
So its 2 for u.
Still 4 songs left...one Portuguese sad, much hyped phurr, raula nd nuran sisters song. So scenario will get better n better for u.☺

You sure? Nooran sisters have sung one more song other than Butterfly?

Yes, SRK said at one of the song launch, they have sung one more song, will b played in background!

13 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

So after recording a song with international singer/dj.....personality.. And building hype of it through photos, twitter and Snapchat videos, Red Chillies Entertainment finally presents the much hyped song................ Phurr...................Wait a minute..??

Wait ehat..?? This is not that song, there are 9 days to go, when are you going to release a song you hyped so much..??

Can't blame RCE, they are not the most punctual type..!!

Well let's see what they released, I'm going to listen to it after i post this answer..!!

by All Time best! (269k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Beautiful Song

4.5/5 from my side

by Production Accountant (23.5k points)
edited by
+1

Urban shit ha na why changed ur opinion?

Joke tha bhai wo :P

Lol okkkkkkkkkkk.

+4 votes

And the album keeps getting better and better.This may overtake Safar as my fav song of album.Fantastic song.So beautiful and mesmurizing.Arijit has done great job and SRK is just fab.4/5.

by Super-star (189k points)
edited by
+4 votes

OMG, that eye work, expression. .Specially 0. 28-0,34....out of the world. King of romance they said. .well said. I loved cute anushka here. ..reminding me my love...attitude are very similar.

by Producer (115k points)
+4 votes

A good song after really long time.

The Best of the Album so far.

3.25/5

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
+4 votes

One of the best song this year, arijit just nailed it and srk still looks charming even at 51, on a loop.

by Assistant Director (52.7k points)
+3 votes

I liked it. Made a stronger impression than Gerua but not as much as Zaalima.

3.75/5.

by Editor (82.0k points)

Gerua>Zaalima

+3 votes

Its a nice soothing number, will need to listen more to form a firm impression. Good visuals and anushka sharma is.....................................(inlove). Rating- 3/5

by Mega Star (226k points)
+3 votes

Nice one. Second favourite after Safar. JHMS album is my one of the favourite album.

by Casting Director (18.2k points)
+3 votes

Awesome... Its great... SRK playing it's trump cards very well and buzz is going huge day by day.. Its SRK... IT WAS a great idea to launch Beech Beech main early. Coz it hadn't been a Hit like it is if released it in the end.. Phurr to go.. This film has songs for all ages. U HAVE soulful songs like safar and Hawen...Party song with Beech Bech main. Punjabi guys we have Radha for u... I THINK ur guessing where is the song for masses.. Seeti maar songs . SIR there is Butterfly for u and Phurr will also be a treat for u..

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)
+3 votes

Song is good.. I liked it more in repeat viewing..
They should have released this song instead of Safar.

by Super-star (161k points)
+2 votes

O ho.....VINTAGE SRK 4.9/5...MAZAA AA GYA

by Location Manager (7.7k points)
+2 votes

What a song.... just superb. Overall very good album #JHMS

by Editor (84.9k points)

No related questions found