Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+3 votes
Akshay Kumar was cheering for the Indian women’s cricket team at Lord’s but when he posted a picture of himself from the stands, all hell broke loose.

Turns out, the superstar forgot to check if he was holding the national flag correctly, as he waved it in all its glory.

Akshay Kumar Gets Trolled For Holding The Flag Upside Down

An Instagram user posted: “Sir please hold our flag properly, we respect you but more than you we respect our nation and flag. Don't pass wrong msg to world (sic).”

Another user wrote: “Oye Canada wale.... Tiranga hai eh.. Hold it correct (sic)”

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/akshay-kumar-holds-indian-flag-upside-down-at-lord-s-gets-trolled/5974eb62f4ae08e21565706f

So my question is do you think same mistake by khans would have resulted in much much more outrage?
closed
in General by Production Accountant (27.5k points)

6 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

Thats not a crime. Coz a canadian only knows to hold canadian flag straight. Rofl.

by Producer (103k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Of it was one of the Khans,Then bhakt-s would have been protesting like the morons they are lol.

by Super-star (189k points)
+6 votes

If SRK expresses an opinion, he is accused of a lot many things he is not, if salman says something casually, the media blows it out of proportion and paints him as a villain, same goes for aamir......why is akshay given so much of leverage?

I wonder why the so called extremists and custodians of our country never raise a point on akshay's citizenship affair? Akshay has to be at every forum, event to milk off patriotic feelings, damn fake and damn desperate of him.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+6 votes
by Production Accountant (23.5k points)
+3 votes

Nothing against Akki... But once SRK did the same mistake (maybe during HNY promotion) and he got nonstop trolling for months.... Troll bhi aisa waisa nhi Deshdrohi, Gaddar and Pakistani dalal kinda abuses.....

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
+1

This is what I am talking about. Media hasn't even thought to mention it even once(Askhay Kumar incident), but if same would have been done by khans then you would have seen 24hrs media coverage,nonsense bashing and what not.

+1

It happens when media works as some political parties and corporate houses' propaganda/agenda setting tool instead of 4th pillar of democracy.

I've no idea either the pic was photoshop one or original.... I'm talking about the criticism and troll Srk got.

+2 votes

It seems the right wings are sensitive to political issues only when Khans involved. Luckily, never has Bollywood faltered from its secular course; neither the fans.

by Producer (114k points)

No related questions found