Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+6 votes
closed
in Music by Mega Star (226k points)
edited by

....dont select best answer so earlyy....it discourages me to answerr.....so i vl comment now.....now that s better song from jhms......instant entrant in my playlist....:)

10 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Lyrics is nice. Tune is ok. Let's see how meaningfully it is used in the movie. May be its a background song.

by Casting Director (18.2k points)
selected by
+3 votes

I liked this song specially the video.Its something different.Loved the way SRK is singing.There is acting even in this.Arijit has done nice job.This song is sure to become a hit.Thumbs up!!!!!!

by Super-star (189k points)

I found this song better as compared to others till now.

Lyrics are also great.Latest entry to my fav playlist.

Yep, for me one of the best songs this year, beautiful lyrics by irshad kamil.

+2 votes

I will sleep while hearing this song. And surprised that its entry song of SRK . Hope other songs arent slow and boring

by Producer (114k points)
+2 votes

Really liked the song...The one that's going to win in the long run... and very entertaining video .good strategy..

by Super-star (169k points)
+1 vote

another song bites the dust

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)

Opening will suffer now.

+1 vote

Its a wonderful song....i liked it. A typical imtiaz ali film song. Pritam well done...

by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
Has anyone listened full song of Safar? Rate it?
+1 vote

Songs are typical Pritam-Intimiaz combo and will grow with every listening .. loving the songs thankgod no dhinchak kind of songs until now

by Assistant Director (50.2k points)
+1 vote

Above average song... but .. such song is good for ear. The song will have some good impact in the film for sure.
It's good that makers didn't include original video... King Khan with flag...n damn cool expression.
We fans satisfied with the film so far....all depends on neutral for good opening.

by Editor (84.9k points)
0 votes

Average.
Nothing great.

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
0 votes

Was OK at the start, got better in the middle and the end. The glimpses we saw of the movie were nice.

by Editor (82.0k points)

No related questions found