Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes
He is a way way better director, do you think he could have handled the emotional and light tone better, without getting preachy? In your opinion, any other writer/director who could have handled this film better than kabir khan?
closed
in Opinion by Mega Star (226k points)

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Well if he would have written still the script of little boy is weak
So wouldn't have mattered much even hirani directing it but if hirani wrote a story on similar lines of little boy in his own way and directed it it could have been blockbuster
Look pk was similar to OMG in some sense but look at the diff in the buisness both films have done

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
selected by
+1

Yep, emotions plus a bit of comic angle is hirani's forte, tubelight needed a much better story and direction. The actors did a great job, but the script failed them badly

+4 votes

rajkumar hirani is a genius .....

he has given blockbusters with new comer (sharman joshi 3idiots),

supporting actors, non stars (aamir khan PK, Sanjay dutt Munna bhai)...

he's yet to cast a real star in his films....i dont know what will be the potential of that movie......

.. he creates each and every scene impactful .... totally different from whats in the script .... like hirani himself says this........the opening scene of 3idiots was just friends getting together ...but he created a scenario where r madhavan's characters fakes heart attack and so on....

tubelight would have been totally different had it been through hirani's pen.

by Super-star (198k points)

That is the point. Emotions plus humour backed by this nationalist backdrop, hirani would have killed it. Tubelight had a great premise destroyed by kabir. With hirani sky was the limit.

Lol Salman is nothing without masala , item songs & Tubelight final result have proves this...
So it's doesn't matter whether it was kabir or Hirani but if you want to say that Salman is a 2 kodhi Ka star & want all the masala ingredient to make movie to a big success then aaacccc thuuuu on such tiny star.
Kabir sambhal nahi pa rahe aur non actor ko Hirani chahiye..

+2

Lol.... Bina commercial elements ke Aamir kounsa ATBB de raha hai? If you call Dangal a non commercial/offbeat film then Dhobighat ko kya bologe?

Kar lo baat! Jiski favourite star overactor Aamir masala entertainer ke sath dec 2008 ko paida hua hai uska fans Salman ke masala movies pe bhonk rahe hai... #What an irony!

Agar Aamir Dec 2008 me paida hua tha to usi din Salman ko paida Karne ke liye pehla karm kiya gaya. tha....
bhojpuri star ke launde lapades fans Tubelight jaisi film ko ghanta samjhenge inhe bas 2 item song , 4 punch dialogue aur 5 action de do theater me nanga naach karenge phir ye Launde lapades.

i dont know .... i dont believe all what bishty is saying.... i mean agar 4 line main likhta to may be yakeen karte.... par 3 line main reply ... can't trust it.

But I believe what grand nova is saying agar Tubelight disaster hone ke baad nahi bhagta to theek bhi tha per bhag Gaya ye bhagodha phir se..
Now till Dec 2017 he again try some nonsense jinx like TZH weekend will be 120 Cr , no trailer is bad now maximum is 75-80 Cr weekend after release yes I said it before by jinx worked...
No I don't believe in Launde lapades at all.

@bishty
Let's talk with statistics....Aamir vs Salman till 2008.....

HGOTY:
Bhai- 5
Aamir- 2

BHOTD
Bhai - 2
Aamir - 0

HGOTD:
Bhai- 2
Aamir- ZERO.
Bhai>>>> Aamir.

ATBB:
Bhai- 2
Aamir- 1.

Blockbusters:
Bhai - 5
Aamir - 3

HITS:
Bhai- 20
Aamir- 8 or 9.

Lol when comparison was made then it was made on the basic of complete career analysis...
Atbb
Aamir 5, Salman 3
HGOAT
Aamir 5 , Salman 1
HGOAT (Worldwide)
Aamir 4 , Salman 1

Flops
Salman flops > more than career movies of Aamir khan.

Disaster
Salman > 3 X Aamir
3cr + FFs movies
Aamir 5 > Salman 4

Aamir Dangal overseas Collection>>>>>>>>>>>> Salman career overseas Collection...
Top 2 hgoat movie
Aamir (3 idiots , Ghajini) (PK , Dhoom 3 ) (Dangalb, PK) - 3 times
Salman (HAHK , Karan Arjun) - 1 time

Yes Aamir has more ATBB abd ATG than Bhai... But Bhai has more highest grosser of the century, BHOTD, HGOTD, HGOTY, Top2 grossers of the year, Top3 Grossers of the year, Blockbusters, Superhits, Hits etc... .. You guys dictionary doesn't have the terms like BHOTD, Top3 Grossers of the year, Top2 grossers of the etc.. Hahaha

Still top 2 domestic , top 3 overseas belong to same name Aamir khan....
Even with less numbers of film Aamir career Worldwide collection is more than Salman...
Salman is local star while Aamir is international star as well...
Atg ab tumhari dictionary me nahi hai buhhhaaa

Global star ke hote huye Local star Salman ke naam pe Highest WW opening day, WW 1st weekend WW 1st week ka records hain....Thu hain aisi global star ki Zindagi pe.... Hahaha

Hamare dictionary me ATG hai (ek hi sahi).... But tumlogo ki dictionary me BHOTD, Top3 Grossers of the year, Top2 grossers of the year jaise kuch bhi nhi hai.

Lol highest 1st ww belong to Dhoom 3 , weekend & week definitely belong to Salman but that is because of extra holiday...
Coming to biggest grosser of the decade Aamir have 2 , biggest hit of the decade is Dangal (till now)...
Bhaitards dictionary fails...

Hahaha... Red Chillies calculator udhar liya hai kya? Highest overseas 1st day belongs to Dhoom3.... But Sultan and PRDP's WW 1st day collections are much more than Dhoom3's...

Actually Salman has two biggest grosser of the decade....MPK and HAHK.... Aamir has only one 3 idiots....This decade hasn't ended yet...Seems u hv borrowed Red Chillies calculator.. Hahaha

Na abhi virgin calculator se kaam chala raha hu...
This decade is not over yet but still Aamir Dangal is at top & look like as Always Salman will max give a 2nd hgoty so the chances for Aamir to top at the end of decade is damn high..

Toh International baby holding calculator se prove kar na ki highest fist day WW belongs to Dhoom3... Haha.

Bhai is still light years ahead of as far as opening numbers are concerned...Tubelight has changed nothing………..

Highest first day – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first weekend – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first week – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first day WW – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first weekend WW – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first Week WW – Salman Khan starrer.

Yes Tubelight has proved everything...
It's proved that Salman can't make a movie successful without taking help of masala , heroism, punch dialogue, item song...
Tubelight has proved that Salman fan base is not loyal they will only come if movie give them entertainment otherwise they will skip Bhaijaan movie.
on the other hand Aamir have proved his class again & again , his fan base is always there for him to support Aamir no matter what the genre is...
A big flop on Eid , just Bhaijaan thing.

haha fanbase ki baat kr raha hai ye minion....

@minion.....salman khan is such a phenomenon..such a huge star... with such a huge fan following... that if his movie is rejected by his fanbase that it makes ra.one look like having sholay WOM in front of tubelight.....that still it does 115cr ..... while there are so little number of minions out there for aamir khan that if his movie doesn't get the support of audience other than his minions.... his movie does 15cr. dhobi ghaat.

Ra one a 2011 movie while Tubelight is 2017 movie & by comparing a art movie Dhobi ghat with Eid festival release Tubelight, you have exposed Bhaijaan 2 kodhi ki stardom.
Launde lapades for a reason.

the definition of off beat for minions is nothing other than convenience.....their definition would put even AVATAR into offbeat territory

Our definition for art movie is same what outer world think. ..
But for Launde lapades the movie which is rejected by the audience comes under the niche/art category...
Infact for these Launde lapades 2000-09 decade comes under art/niche cinema except some Bhaijaan multistarrer movies...

ok if i may ask... .what is your definition of off beat??? let's settle this once and for all.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_Cinema?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,2234690932
Le padh le but I don't think Launde lapades ki ye ghanta samajh me aayega...
Because for bhaitards , a Bhaijaan flop film is art/niche cinema...

no i dont believe whats written on wikipedia.... give me some other link.

Well I said before it is impossible to make a launda lapada happy as they have their own written rules & theories...

so like just because you can't give another link...i write my own rules??
yeah....i think for the most part you are right. it checks out.

Why wasting your time here in the same time you can ask 10 questions regarding TZH buzz..
First five
TZH buzz is on another level , all record will be broken.
next five
TZH buzz is low expecting back to back failure for salman khan.

Even after Tubelight debacle nothing has been changed..

Highest first day – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first weekend – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first week – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first day WW – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first weekend WW – Salman Khan starrer

Highest first Week WW – Salman Khan starrer.

Teesra Khan Teesra hi rahega.... Bhai is miles ahead of him.

Most number of atbb , atg , highest grosser movie in India (only Bollywood) , overseas, worldwide- all belong to Aamir khan.
Founder of 100-375 Cr club in India.
Founder of 200 Cr to 2000 Cr ( only Bollywood) , otherwise 200-750 & 1600-2000 Cr worldwide- Aamir khan.
overseas 15 m$ ,25-230M$ club - Aamir khan

Yes Aamir has more ATBB abd ATG than Bhai... But has more
highest grosser of the century,
BHOTD
HGOTD
HGOTY
Top2 grossers of the year
Top3 Grossers of the year,
Blockbusters
Superhits
Hits etc... .. You guys dictionary doesn't have the terms like BHOTD, Top3 Grossers of the year, Top2 grossers of the etc..

As far as opening club is concerned Bhai is baap of all stars. Infact he opened overseas markets for bollywood movies...wohi overseas jiske basis pe Aamir ko tu global star bolta hai. Mind it.

Yes Salman have more blockbuster but Aamir is founder of all the famous club....
He is the one who always set the trend while all other actors just follow the same route including Salman khan.

Opened Overseas markets for Bollywood, Bhai Sharam kar kuchh to...
And what kind of stardom is this that after collecting 3.5 m$ in 1994 , he struggled to give his next big grosser in overseas for 21 years (HAHK to Bajrangi Bhaijaan)...

"All major clubs".... LMAO! All the openings clubs are founded by Salman....
15cr/20cr/25cr/30cr opening day
50cr/100cr first weekend
100cr/200cr 1st week.

Even majority of lifetime clubs are founded by Salman Khan. Eg - 20cr/30cr/40cr/50cr/60cr/70cr etc... Now don't behave like a plan stupid after seeing these 50cr/60cr clubs. In 1994 40cr/50cr's value was much more than today's 400cr/500cr.

Yes Bhai founded overseas markets for bollywood movies just like Aamir created Chinese markets... If couple of next Aamir movies fail to match the standard of Dangal's performance in China we can't deny the fact that that Aamir is the one who created the Chinese market.

Duniya Chand pe pahunch Gaye aur bhaitards 20,30,40 ,50 pe hi atke hue hai , coming to your real value garbage no one is interested in that bullshit...
Opening day club all are created on holiday opening day & as far as I remembered the last time Aamir release his movie on holiday (3 idiots, Ghajini) both are all time opener...
Better not to talk lifetime records or all the major clubs in last 10 years , because here Salman is not even exist.

Abey acetard, when ur 2008 born star didn't even crossed 11cr nett mark Salman delivered 70cr nett grosser... Isse andaza laga le 50cr/60cr ki value kya thi 1994 me. In fact, Aamir took 15 years to touch 70cr nett.
Yes Aamir is creating lifetime records these days. I'm not a retard like you to deny other stars achievements.

Are bhaitards, Salman himself take another 16 years to cross that 70 Cr mark after HAHK...
If Aamir was a 2008 born star even in that case he was 2 years senior to our Bhaijaan...
Yes Salman is breaking opening record with holiday weekend, i'm not a retard like you to comment on this..
By the way now Aamir is at 2000 Cr plus & because box office ranking was always decided on present situation so it's natural for us to care for big record grosser instead of 20,30,40 ,50 Cr grosser of 1990-99...

Abey acetard, Salman chased his own film and whole bollywood (including ace) chased Salman's film.... That's the difference between Salman and others.

So finally you've accepted that Salman achieved many things in the past (90's)...Now sawal ye ata hai fir wo 2010 born kese Hua?

"Yes Salman is breaking opening record with holiday weekend".... Hahaha... Akkians wala non holiday/holiday excuse le Aya.... I like it.

Lol are bhaitards Launde lapades Salman is chasing his own records , ya it sound nice if a star gave a 70 Cr grosser then fail to beat it but gave huge grosser in 40,50,60 Cr huge grosser but here Salman even struggled to gave even 5,10 Cr grosser many times means HAHK is more of a fluke or other factors have more contribute or they are the actual reason for HAHK success...
Regarding holiday/non holiday release , difference between akkians & aamirians that akkians can't afford that holiday release while Aamir khan whenever get holiday release beat everyone in the industry including Salman khan that too a with huge margin...
If a movie opening day was fell on a holiday then naturally the numbers are record breaking Aamir with Ghajini , 3 idiots & Srk with Chennai express,HNY already proved that so Salman is not doing anything extraordinary....
And if you have any doubt still left in your mind then wait for TOH release because I am 200% sure that it is going to destroyed all the previous opening records with a huge margin...
I think you also like this...

Hahaha... Intolerant acetards have started chanting their very old taqiya qalam that HAHK was a fluke, was successful due to others and blah blah blah....
Yes Aamir is getting solo holiday releases... Still you intolerant fans are chanting on Bhai's holiday releases... Akkians ka rona-dhona fir hi jayaj hai but tumlogo ka...!
Out of Bollywood's 10 bumper openers 5 are Salman Khan starrers, Top 2 opening day belong Salman Khan.... But according to intolerant acetards Salman is doing nothing exceptional... . Hahaha....

Lol hahaha raped womaniya actor fans chanting only for opening day, weekend records that too come on festivals period , by the way top 2 non holiday opening record is with Aamir khan...
And Bollywood in total have 10 athg (since 1975) & out of these 5 is with Aamir khan...
hahaha all major clubs started by Aamir khan & other are just trying to catch him but failing every time..

"that too come on festivals period"... Hahaha...non holiday pe 100cr ki mooh naa dekhnewale intolerant fan base ab dusro ke holiday releases pe backwas karenge(rofl)
Bollywood has witnessed top3 grossers of the only for a single time till now (since 1980)....And it was Salman Khan who did the miracle...Salman is the only Indian star to deliver a Highest grosser of the century (last decade).
Kya club club laga rakha hai? Salman achieved all the major BO achievement much before of intolerant Khan and others.. Be it......
Blockbuster
ATBB
HGOTY
BHOTD
HGOTD
ATG
Or
Highest grosser of the century.

lol last decade biggest hit a movie which in released in 1994 claiming to top hit of last 94 years how funny is that , by this logic Dangal is 5 times bigger than HAHK , Launde lapades trolled again...
In Indian film actor achieved 2 athg in their entire career & Aamir have done total 5 times (infact last 3 movies are back to back to back athg)...
While all local actors & their fan base are happy with dhoti , langoti , chingoti , kaloti , panauti only Aamir is dealing with bigger & real records.
Difference between real & local stars...

Seems intolerant fan base andhi ho gayi hai... Hahaha... I clearly said Highest grosser of the century but he's written a long cmnt keeping in mind that I said biggest hit of the century... Social media pe na jane kaise kaise namune million hate hai... LMAO!
One century can have 15-20 ATGs... But it can have only one highest grosser of the century. But according to intolerantTards Highest grosser of the century is a dhoti/Langtis record and ATG is a real record... LMAO! In short jo cheez Aamir ki aukaat se Bahar hai uska koi value nhi hai intolerantTards ki Nazar me...

Ok this is my mistake but by that way Aamir also have two highest grosser of decade...

By the way for all the launda lapades there is no such thing like ATHG exist because by this way Aamir > Salman X 5...

Difference in real auqat of both actors , Salman is nobody when we talking about real big records like who is founder of all famous clubs in Bollywood, answer is one & only Aamir...
From domestic 90 Cr to 375 Cr or 15 m$ & 21 m$ to 230 m$ , or 160 Cr worldwide to 2000 Cr worldwide...
Other are just trying to catch him with multiple Eid,Diwali & Christmas release but failed big time..

Abey intolerant walo when did I deny the value of ATG?? I'm not belong to intolerant group jo dusro ki achievements ko deny karu!
Still chanting about clubs and blah blah blah! Salman achieved all the major BO achievement much before of intolerant Khan and others....eg......
Blockbuster
ATBB
HGOTY
ATG
HGOTD
BHOTD
Top 2 grossers of the year
Top 3 grossers of the year
Oops! Sorry, Last ke 4 cheeze intolerantTards ke dictionary me hai hi nhi.

Highest grosser of the decade- 3 idiots
Biggest hit of the decade - Dangal (be in collection or FFs)
Highest grosser of overseas
Highest grosser of Worldwide Highest grosser of India
ATHG - 5 (most by any actor)
ATHG (Be in India , Overseas & Worldwide) - since Sholay only 5 movie manage to achieve this & 4 of them belong to Aamir khan..
ATBB
Back to back ATBB
Back to back AtG
And for Launde lapades many of these records not even exist because it is out of auqat for Launde lapades favorite actor Salman...

Be in India , USA/Canada , UK , China , Japan , Hong Kong , Taiwan , Turkey Australia- in all these countries it's Aamir who's movies is on top from Bollywood..

Hahaha.... IntolerantTards kuch bhi bakte hai... Ek hi sahi Salman ke pass ATG hai.. . And yes Aamir is ahead of Salman in terms of ATG and ATBB count. But in other things Salman is light years ahead of Intolerant Khan...Be it....
Blockbuster
HGOTY
HGOTD
BHOTD
Oops! Sorry, BHOTD, Top 2 grossers of the year, Top 3 grossers of the year and
Highest grosser of the century intolerantTards ke dictionary me hai hi nhi... Hahaha
Here I'm not even talking about opening records...!

Lol again repeating the same thing again & again proves bhaitards Launde lapades have nothing to say anything in Bhaijaan favour after Tubelight disaster performance...
Coming to HAHK for which Bhaitards Launde lapades keep crying day & night , just for your information Bhaijaan gave three back to back flop/disaster after HAHK while Madhuri next after HAHK was a blockbuster with a flop actor now you can imagine the Bhaijaan contribution in HAHK...
Aamir gave three back to back hits after Raja Hindustani while Srk gave 1 big hit after DDLJ...
Difference in Auqat , bhaitards trolled again.
No self respect, Launde lapades right.

Ye lo kar lo baat... An intolerantTard who is chanting about only ATG and ATG since the very first comment is complaining about repeatative comment... Hahaha. And IntolerantTards dictionary doesn't have terms like BHOTD, Top 2 grossers of the year, Top 3 grossers of the year and Highest grosser of the century isme hamari kya galti???
After losing an argument IntolerantTards always give credit to others for Bhai movies success... This IntolerantTard is doing the same, as expected.... #I like it.

Lol now bhaitards Launde lapades start behaving like a loosers just a simple logic is out of syllabus for them, nobody taking credit or anything from Salman.
But whenever speaking of records you have only a 20 years old movie to speak about , a movie which you can't prove run because of Salman (means limited release, less opening, actor poor records before the movie & after the movie) ,yes but because he is part of the film so it is wrong to say that HAHK was not a Salman movies...
But comparing about Salman Vs Aamir - it's Aamir who is always have a upper hand due to all major record on his own , plus big grosser ...
Salman is also doing good but even in his golden phase with multiple festivals release he is not able to match Aamir records...
Speaking of records by the fact not like Launde lapades bhaitards who live on real value...

LOLWaaa... IntolerantTards have been giving Salman movies success credit to every Tom, Di-ck and Harry. Even in this conversation credit has been given to Holiday, Madhuri and blah blah.... Now this IntolerantTard is changing his colourway....!
I always admit that Aamir has delivered more ATG and ATBB than Salman.... But what about other major records in which Salman is way ahead of Aamir?? Eg -......
Highest grosser of the century
BHOTD
HGOTD
HGOTY
Blockbusters
Super hits
Hits
Etc..... Now don't say that those are not major BO records just bcz Aamir doesn't have aukaat to achieve them.

Lol no one denying of these records , well the credit given to some tom **** & harry was start by one of the Launde lapades & we just reply him & then you start with goti , langoti , chingoti stuff...
Like some records of Salman , Aamir also have some bigger unbeatable records & if you compare them on opening then Dangal Vs Tubelight (same on nature) already proved it , but if you are still not satisfied then wait for TZH Vs TOH...

And better not to talk about auqat as even in his golden run/phase Salman khan was beaten each whenever they both release their movie in same scale (means festival release for both)...

Jo cheeze Aamir ki aukaat se Bahar hai....Wo sab got, langoti ban jaati hai IntolerantTards ke liye. Eg-
Highest grosser of the century
BHOTD
Top 2 grossers of the
Etc ki koi value nhi hai... Cz ye sab Aamir ki aukaat se Bahar hai... Hahaha..

Aur jo cheeze Salman ki auqat ke baahar hai better unhe non exist thing maan liya jaye..
Highest grosser of current century
Highest WW grosser of all time (with inflation adjusted)
5 ATBB
5 ATHG
1st one to create 80% of major lifetime club (except some initial).
Back to back 3 ATBB/ATG
Etc ki koi value nahi hai...cz ye sab salman ki auqat ke bahar hai..buuuhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Abey IntolerantTard, when did claim that ATG or ATBB has no value? I always appreciate Aamir for delivering highest numbers of ATG and ATBB... Khudke Tarah gaya-guzra samajh rakha hai kya jo kisi ki achievements ko Dhoni & langoti ka naam dung???.
ATBB and ATG Salman ki aukaat se Bahar nhi hai munna... Aamir ne jab ATG and ATBB ka naam tak nhi suna tha Salman ne wo sab de chuka tha... Hahaha... Aukaat se Bahar unn cheezo ko Kehte jinhe pure zindegi me ekbar bhi achieve nhi Kiya hai.

Then why are fighting for no reason when you already knew the importance of big grosser (atbb/athg)..
I have already explained in earlier comments that my reply is for Grand nova because of his nonsense they why you are putting your nose in middle..
Better not to talk about Auqat stuff because what we Aamirians have your favourite actor yet to achieve that & what Salman have , Aamir is yet to achieve.
So don't behave like a launda lapanda Tubelight..

Yes I know importance of them and always admit that without any hesitation... But you IntolerantTards always behave like retards and give credit to others for Salman's success, deny the importance all other major BO successes and call them dhoti, langoti and blah blah blah... That's why I'm fighting with you.... Aamir ko praise karna hai beshak karo... But dusro ne jo achieve Kiya hai usko toh deny mat karo yaar!

Lol you are again making a mess , Don't you see it's grand nova who start all these rubbish so Aamirians reply against his answer is totally justified...
We don't have problems with Salman but if someone (doesn't matter whichever fanbase) attack Aamir sir then they will get reply in same language..

The same case here...Irrespective of circumstances I've every right to defend Salman Khan and I'm doing the same.

+3 votes

Kabir is great director no doubt if he had made Tubelight in a commercial way having light comedy, romance, little bit action and strong emotions but in Tubelight only emotions were overloaded kabir ignored comedy,romance,etc and gave it arty touch which was negative point

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
+3 votes

The main problem was the lead actor who can't carry a film like Tubelight on his shoulders...

by Star (156k points)
+1

"salman gave an excellent performance" You Should Have Stopped It Right There.
The Kindest Words, One Could Use, To Describe His Performance Should Be "Well, He Tried."

+1

Rajat , i wont argue with you since you are incapable of appreciating anything other than aamir movies. Your opinion does not matter, salman gave an excellent performance, backed by a poor story.

You Aint Called Cinema Retard For No Reason.

Mind your tongue rajat from next time.

+2 votes

Salman will not accept the great Hirani 's brand of film making having repeated dancing cars in his movie.I also like Taare Zameen Par and Lagaan more than PK or 3 Idiots anytime

by Producer (114k points)
+1 vote

Salman Khan was not the actor for such film.Hrithik would have done a good job

by All Time best! (326k points)
+1 vote

As Others Have Said, Problem Was With Lead Actor. One Must Know His Limits. Salman Is A Limited Actor, That Too Will Be An Overstatement Though. Other Way To Put The Thing Up Is He Is Likeable With Certain Image, Certain Genre Only. Hirani Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference. But Replacing Lead Actor With Some Proper Actor Would Have Made A Drastic Difference.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)
0 votes

......the other dayy.....u were sayingg what bro?? ?..rajkumar hirani is no one widout aamir....n now?? ?.....haHA bahut jald rang badlte ho aap bhaijAAn.....:)

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)

The other day remember your post? Ranbir coming on eid? :)

...that s rumor....that can be changed.....this one s ur opinion....u know what u r called when s it changing all d time.....haHA....:)

No related questions found