Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+11 votes
closed
in Music by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
+6

Loved the bhaihood. It's always fun to see them both when Sohail isn't limited to over the top comedy.

Simple song & it works. Yet another song that requires multiple hearing but the way it's shot wins you over the first time.

tubelight's excitement is so low...... that even after 6 hours + 10 upvotes....6 answers ...... baad bhe they've not stick this question on top of the main payj.

7 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Beautifully shows the brotherly bond

by Producer (114k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Video is very Good . Chemistry between Salman and Sohail is rocking. Won't comment on Audio till I listen more of it . Anyways feel good song. 3.5/5

by Director (121k points)
+3

Sohail-Salman are having solid bhaihood..... love the way with ease they act.....

Dance steps are also refreshing...... song will grow on after repeat listening.

+6 votes

This one song is enough to make it a bb

Their bond is very evident there! I will watch this my own brother who is my hero

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
+5 votes

Good visuals. Different and situational song again as the film demands. The highlight of the song is the brotherly bonding, a bigger suprise is sohail under playing it and not going over the top. 3.5/5 for the song.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+2 votes

mahn it pisses me off.... that all almost all the great movies of salman khan flop at boxoffice........... such a great great song..... not a chartbuster but a great great great song...... audio .... i m telling the truth........ brum brum ki kasam.......... this song im gonna put on repeat... and just let it be..... such a soothing music and lyrics it has......such a feel good song....... you just listen to it.... focus on lyrics and you can't keep your face straight...... you'll be smiling ...throughout the song..... its such a feel good song.....

too bad song wont help tubelight gain any publicity or buzz........

its again just beautiful song..... situational..... one.

by Super-star (198k points)
+1 vote

Aamir didn't have dance song in Dangal.......... See the result

by Producer (107k points)
+2

Ird bro, sabse bada lord to rajat hai, kashyap to phir bhi achha banda hai(giggle)

+1

Rajat may overtake Lord of all times ...
The Lord Blanka ...

+1

Rajat will become "Lord Caps Lock" (rofl)

0 votes

On the lines of radio song....strictly average.
Trailer was good though.

by Camera Operator (11.6k points)

No related questions found