Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+5 votes
closed
in General by Camera Operator (11.8k points)

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

It's good that you have added " Tommorow " in the headline of the post . Otherwise users would have started rating it ..many times I too have rated the songs/trailer without watching them..:P

by Star (151k points)
selected by

(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

A while back , I reviewed the trailer or song of an Akshay Kumar film , because my friend kowsigan asked the question below my answer and I had no headfones with me ...I didn't saw it , but still I got 5-6 upvotes for that...

Hahaha.....chalo isi baat pe mene bhi ek up vote de diya (rofl)

Haha 4_Lee rocks as usual ....
btw what will you think to write when Baazigar ask your reactions in his posts ...

@irdwhelp bhaisaab for non Baazigar post I have to think for 10-15 seconds before I type my answer but for baazigars post I usually take 1-2 minutes before answering and when it comes to his identify the movie posts it takes a lot of effort ....

I thought b4 answering you will see in mirror by scratching your head ..

No.no ..I used to get flabbergasted by the frequency - intensity - continuity of his posts (yeah continuity because he could produce 5 posts whose origin can be traced backed to a single post , it's like a uranium atom in a fission reaction ) ..but that was the initial phase , but now he is my tauji..

+4 votes

Naach Meri Jaan Haters ki chaddi pe aag laga dega aag...bilkul Radio song ki tarah!

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
+1 vote

Waiting eagerly....

by Producer (114k points)
0 votes

Naach meri jaan will be a treat to watch and will be soulful to ears

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
0 votes

Naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega....aao kabhi haveli pe

by Camera Operator (11.6k points)

No related questions found