settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Salman Khan promotes Tubelight, Thugs Of Hindostan, Tiger Zinda Hai and Katrina Kaif, all in just one tweet!

+2 votes
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-promotes-tubelight-thugs-of-hindostan-tiger-zinda-hai-and-katrina-kaif-all-in-just-one-tweet/

Salman Khan doesn’t tweet often. He keeps it less but when he does, he makes it count. Like for example today’s tweet. In one go, he promoted three films and an actress as well. We are talking about Katrina Kaif of course and the three films are Tubelight, Thugs Of Hindostan and Tiger Zinda Hai. And that’s how Salman rolls! We will tell you what he actually tweeted. So he wrote, “I’m such a big Tubelight that I just got to know that Tiger’s tigress is a Thug.” (Also read: Tubelight director Kabir Khan he feels no pressure from the success of Baahubali 2 )
As you can see, in one stroke, Salman not only spoke about his Eid release Tubelight and his upcoming Christmas 2017 release Tiger Zinda Hai, he even extended the same courtesy to his ‘friend’ Aamir Khan’s film, Thugs of Hindostan that releases on Diwali 2018. But we doubt if it was because of Aamir. Why we say so is because he shared a picture of Katrina from TZH and called her a ‘Tigress’ as well. So we have a feeling that his mention of TOH was more for Kat and less for Aamir. Check out the tweet right here…
I'm such a big Tubelight that I just got to know that Tiger's tigress is a Thug
3:02 PM - 12 May 2017
3,993 20,547
Salman Khan
@BeingSalmanKhan
Only a few hours ago, an image from Tiger Zinda Hai sets went viral which had Katrina going all goofy behind Salman, who has a very serious face on. It’s such a pretty picture that we sighed a few times after watching it, wishing they would just get together for real. They look so damn good together. They are shooting the second schedule of TZH in Abu Dhabi. The actress left for the location yesterday. In fact, given the fact that the actor will be in Abu Dhabi, Tubelight’s first song, The Radio Song, will be launched there itself. That’s a first, by the way, for Indian Cinema.
in General by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Salman 's character in Tubelight seems to touch his heart.

by Producer (113k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Ek teer se teen nishaaane.....kat ka to double promotion ho gya.

by Mega Star (226k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users