Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+4 votes
In PHIR MILENGE, Salman Khan came out of his action -comedy -romantic zone  and performs one of his most non starry acts as a victim of AIDS battling the last days of his life. Confined to a wheelchair for most part of his short part (a long guest appearance ) in this film, he interprets a felt dignity to a loser character of Rohit.
    Can't I call this movie a parallel or issue based cinema?
in Movies by Producer (114k points)
retagged by

Baaghi offbeat LOLLLLLLLL.

+1

Read the comment properly & see whether I've mentioned issue based or offbeat?

The question clearly says Issue based OR parallel cinema.

So think before you LOL with multiple L's.

+1

Let the kid Laugh Out LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD

@Suhas & @thekai100 these new aamir fans are clearly proving Anurag kashyap's comment as right he mentioned them as "unfertilised sperms" period .....
even though you won't give them attention they somehow interfere & Sh!t's everywhere this saurabh is one among them .. Lol

2 Answers

–1 vote

Yes it was offbeat and BO result was in front of everyone.

by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
–1 vote

In safe commercial film he is far behind Aamir. If he does parallel then lol I can't even imagine

by Producer (107k points)
–1

Aamir has given back to back atbb/atg... Only actor who can make and break records baki sab apne gaaaand mein rakh rikshabhai

+1

When did I deny??! Read the previous comment again.... I've included both ATHG and ATBB record for Aamir.

BTW, one Highest grosser of the century is equal to 20 ATHGs. Mind it.

Jo topic hai uspe baat kar chhamiya, tu gaaand bolega fir main tere kisi gharwale ke liye Choooot bolunga..... Fir dino block ho jayenge! Ye sab ascha lagega kya?

The day is not far someone will say my favourite actor is greater than Dilip or Amitabh.

–1

Dilip and amitabh are kids..... Aamir is far ahead. U will see in thugs how aamir will thrash buddha b.......

No related questions found