settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Which is the Best Film of 1988 : Tezaab, Shahenshah, Khoon Bhari Maang or Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak ?

+2 votes
in Movies by All Time best! (326k points)

You can Rate Them as well.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I've seen all the other movies apart from Khoon Bhari Maang.

Tezaab was the best movie. This film was series stuff with lots of intensity. Plus, it had a good story as well where Anil Kapoor turns criminal after being framed and arrested. Plus, it had romance as well which was superb as Anil & Madhuri shared a wonderful chemistry. They've done many films together but this their best movie they have done as a pair.

Anil has given many great performances but in my opinion, this was his second best (Nayak being the first). He did a brilliant job balancing his series role and romance at the same time. I just love college scenes especially the part where he attempted suicide.

Qayamat Se Qaymat & Shahenshah were memorable films but Tezaab was better.

Btw, this was the best song in Tezaab.

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
selected by
+1

I have the same opinion. But I think Viraasat is Anil 's best. Eshwar, Beta, Meri Jung, Tezaab, Pukaar, Nayak, 1942 -A love story, Mashaal, Kishen Kanheiya, lamhe, Parinda etc are all great performances. He excels in all roles. Waiting for Mubarakan.

+1

Yeah, I know but add Laadla on to that list as well although the film belonged to Sridevi.

0 votes

For me its Blockbuster qsqt

Its a landmark movie which gave the industry 4 big names in their respective fields Aamir Juhi Alka yagnik and Udit narayan

It is one of the best love stories of all time with brilliant performances by actors and evergreen chartbuster music

I think its qsqt>tezaab>shahenshah>khoon bhari maang

(tezaab and shahehshah are also one of my fav and they are also very famous movies)

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
0 votes

I have seen all the movies but best was Tezaab followed by Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak..Anil Kapoor did really great movies from 1985 to 1995

by Director (121k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 361 views
+2 votes
4 answers 254 views
+6 votes
9 answers 318 views
318 views asked May 21, 2015 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (326k points)