settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Hum Aapke Hain Koun is Salman Khan 's best performance ever

+5 votes
Imagine a movie which brings love and romance totally uprooting the age old concept of anti -establishment, anti-heroes and poetic justice of moral society, having a thread bare storyline where he was given the responsibility  of singing and dancing not ten but 14 songs against the most beautiful heroine  after Madhubala ) and an angel of dancing. Salman carried it with elan and gave a performance totally likeable and believable and succeeded in selling 7. 39 crore tickets. Naughty but responsible, Prem was the ideal son, brother and lover anyone would love to have  and his endearing performance found lifetime fans in every family across all age groups.
in Movies by Producer (113k points)
retagged by
+4

Did HAHK earn him a massive fan following among families that exists till now?
Hell yeah.

Is it his best performance?
Definitely NO.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

to each his own........

whoever tells you that you are wrong and he's right.....uska 3D print nikaal aur aik rakh k kaan k neechay tamaacha laga usko....

jaanemann, tere naam, sultan, bajrangi ..... are my favorite performances of salman khan.

by Super-star (198k points)
selected by
+2 votes

No I don't agree even 1% in 90s karan arjun and veergathi were his best performances and in 20s tere naam and now bb and sultan so overall Tere naam is his bestest performance then comes bb

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)

What about Judwaa, khamoshi and HDDCS?

Hddcs u can say but khamoshi can't be among his best performances

+2 votes

According to me..
1. Tere naam
2. Maine pyar kiya
3. Dabangg
4. Bajrangi bhaijaan
5. Sultan
6. Wanted
7. Kyun ki
8. Jaanemann
9. HDDCS
10. HAHK

by Producer (118k points)
+1

@Baadshah may be but his role was one of my favourite & he played it perfectly ....
born in a rich family & leaving everything for his love, earning by on his own like a commoner was all look so convincing tht i just love tht Prem aka Salman ....

okay.....but i thought ur rating is based on technicalities too cz u rated Tere Naam at No.1 which is not a very likable performance in terms of being cute n family guy etc....thats why commented....otherwise role wise it can be a favorite one

+1

For me..
Salman in MPK is as Iconic as Srk in DDLJ than they were in HAHK & KKHH respectively ...

main smjh gya bhai.....iconic to hain yeh roles in films mein....magar probably DDLJ k performance which i love when it comes to real acting also, but still won't make it to Top15 of SRK i think....main is angle sy bol rha tha....but main smjh gya aapka point

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users

Related questions

+8 votes
3 answers 149 views
+11 votes
3 answers 288 views