settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot wrapped up, releases Eid 2017

+6 votes
http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/salman-khans-tubelight-shoot-wrapped-releases-eid-2017/

The final shooting schedule of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s next film ‘Tubelight’ has been wrapped up. The film will release in theatres during his most successful release period, Eid.
The first schedule was filmed in Leh, followed by scheduled across the stunning hill-station of Manali. Parts of the film was also shot in Mumbai.
The director of the film, Kabir Khan, said “It’s a WRAP!! My team that makes my films happen… Karishma, Baloo, Prarthana, Prachi, Moin, Archit, Manish, Zoya, Krish, Rahul, Ram, Ali #tubelight #eid2017”
The film has been in news right from the time it was announced. It would be Salman’s third film with Kabir Khan, who has given him blockbusters like ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and the acclaimed ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
It has a cameo by Shah Rukh Khan, a Chinese female star and a child actor.
The box office awaits the megastar whose last film, Sultan, collected over 200 crore in just 7 days.
in General by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Tubelight has the best chance of being be highest grossing HIT movie over taking PRDP.

im really looking forward to it because ... i wanna see how kabir khan has shot the movie in ladakh saying its the most difficult part physically to shoot in those mountains.
i like that place in movies .... paap, 3idiots, tashan.... its a calm place.

by Super-star (198k points)
selected by

paap john abraham ki kya

+3 votes

Damn excited ! Hoping for two highest grossing movies of the year for the 5th time from TUBELIGHT and TIGER ZINDA HAIN for Salman Khan this year itself.

by Producer (113k points)
+2 votes

best of luck ,btw kab hai eid is saal?

by Location Manager (5.6k points)

sunday ya monday....... most probably monday

thanks for info....agar sab theek raha (jo already ho raha hai bhai ke saath ) to salman will break all d the records in history book of bollywood in both domestic as well os market and bhai will take furthermore lead in his top position

+2 votes

I'm very much exited for Tubelight again Salman and kabir Combo will create havoc in ticket window

by Location Scout (4.7k points)
+2 votes

Can tell the Xcitement so hoping it to be a good film ...
So waiting for #Tubelight this #Eid-2017 ....

by Producer (118k points)
+2 votes

Waiting for Poster & Teaser...

by Production Designer (13.2k points)
+2 votes

this time no big names like kareena or anushka to save.
a big female lead is pre requiste in a big film only exception is an aamir film.

by Location Scout (4.5k points)

Barring dangal
3 i- kareena
Pk- anushka ( u decided to call her big)
D3- katrina

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users