settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Dangal has already got the biggest award, don't care about others: Aamir Khan

+4 votes
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has said, his most recent release ‘Dangal’ has already received the biggest award – i.e from the paying public and he doesn’t care about others.
“Dangal has already got the biggest award. The way the audience has given the love to the film, yeh sabse bada award hai mere liye (this is the biggest award for me” he said.
The actor who doesn’t attend award shows, also said that he does not care about any of the commercial awards (Filmfare, Star Screen etc) that we have in the industry.
“Commercial awards have had no value to me.. I don’t think it will never change” he said.
Dangal has become the highest grossing film of all time at the domestic box office. The film has collected Rs 357 crore in 20 days since its theatrical release on 23 December 2016.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/dangal-already-got-biggest-award-dont-care-others-aamir-khan/
in General by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

Very Well Said....

Real/Asli "Medalists/Medals/Awards" Ped par nahin Ugte --that just perform/attend 3 hr show and get the award.....

Unhe Banana Parta hain....Pyar Se....Mehnat Se..Lagan Se.....-- Real Award in Life is always the Love/Appreciation you get for the work you do as your profession.....

by Unit Manager (39.8k points)
selected by

U hid my comment..
Isn't it against the forum rules to call any actor a dalla

Related to actors/actresses....I always leave it to others/mods/admins to decide....as there is still some tolerance level there ....
But If anything is related to Family/or reference to family (Direct or Indirect)....I make sure that is not allowed bcos there is absolutely no tolerance level there.......

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 243 views
243 views asked Feb 2, 2017 in Trolls by RAEES-R Location Manager (5.6k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 211 views