3.3k views

closed
in Movies by Editor (82.0k points)

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

This one also.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1IniA8WEAEY2ej.jpg:small

Btw both posters are superb..They just wanna convey that film is having a strong love story..
Btw I think that new song Zaalima will be out soon...
Since Arijit and Pritam have came together for it so it's sureshot Chartbuster.

by Super-star (161k points)
selected by

i think this is one of the songs shot in Morocco recently otherwise it would have been part of trailer

Yeah, great posters. Zalima maybe coming tomorrow.

Pritam????not Ram Sampath???

+1

Yup Pritam has composed 1 song for the film which is sung by Arijit so I guess it's this one only.

+1 vote

Both posters are outstanding. The 2nd one will ensure huge opening in UAE. This is looking a complete hindi massy affair like Rowdy Rathore and Dabangg with hindi dialogues and punchlines on massy posters.

by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
0 votes

Superb poster.Chemistry looking good.Very much excited for Raees.Less than 4 weeks to go.

by Super-star (189k points)

My excitement is going up day by day. I watch the trailer at least twice everyday.

0 votes

Saara masala daal diya daba daba kar :D. This was supposed to be a gangster drama, I would have been happier had they stuck to what they had shown in the teaser in 2015. Yahan har cheez men romance kyun laana hota hai???

by Mega Star (226k points)

Tbird, id suggest watch daredevil first and then comment. Kuch tum srk fans ka yahi issue hai......you guys take everything as an insult to srk. What i meant was I would have loved it if raaes was on the lines of a narcos or scarface. Itna pyaar hai srk se......jaa ke movie zaroor dekhna, twitter pe poll mat karte reh jaana. :D

Just like HISTORIC EPIC MAGNUM OPUS

You know which one I'm talking about.......... :D :D

+1

Just like never seen before vfx........you know the one im talking about:D
Just like best film ever.........todenge taale, India waale :D
Just like wholesome family entertainer on xmas, dream combo........remember? :D

+1

Yeah, Fan didn't had best VFX, nor did Ra.One, Mohenjodaro had world class vfx with plastic ka flying crocodile and screen saver river................. Such vfx, never before seen, never will be seen......... And that unicorn........ Wah bhai wah.........

0 votes

Awosome Poster (y)

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
0 votes

This Looks Awesome. If Raees' Romantic Emotional Angle Clicks Big Time Then Kaabil Will Not Cross Mohenjodaro.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)

I now very strongly suspect you are defnitely an srk fan disguised as an aamirian.

Think Whatever You Wonna Think Dude. I Don't Care.

No hrithik fan says bad about aamir, so you might as well go easy on those taunts, thats all i shall say. I myself am trying to follow that to a certain extent now.......keeping bias and hatred aside.

+1

I Will Take Care Of That Next Time.

0 votes

The poster is the reaction when you know your days in Bollywood are counted. Hahahaa

by Super-star (198k points)

Ab srk ka fan ban gya???? Hahahahahahahaha.

No related questions found