settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Dangal is much better than Sultan: Salman Khan

+2 votes
http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/dangal-much-better-sultan-salman-khan/

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan watched Aamir Khan’s latest film ‘Dangal’ at a special screening organised for him and his family. He tweeted saying Dangal is a much better film than Sultan and added that even though he loves Aamir as a person, he hates him professionally.
“My family saw ‘Dangal’ and thought it was a much better film than ‘Sultan’. Love you personally Aamir but hate you professionally!” Salman tweeted late on Thursday night.
Aamir replied saying “Sallu, in your “hate” I feel only love. “I love you like I hate you””
Other celebrities who watched Dangal also tweeted about the film:
Sonakshi Sinha: You make the wait for all your films so totally worth it Aamir Khan! Kudos to you and team ‘Dangal’ for this absolute gem! What a film.
Juhi Chawla: Shabash! Can’t stop thinking what a superlative film — ‘Dangal’ — Aamir has made, the risks he has taken and dedication he has put in.
Aanand L. Rai: Saw ‘Dangal’ . It’s original, real, spirited and Indian. Take a bow Nitesh Tiwari. Aamir Khan makes me feel proud to be part of film fraternity.
Arshad Warsi: ‘Dangal’ is perfection in every department of film making. This film will stay in my heart for a long time. Superb casting of brilliant actors.
Swara Bhaskar: ‘Dangal’ fab work by all the girls. Aamir Khan respect for the calibre and class to keep the star out and giving all characters and roles their due.
Ayushmann Khurrana: ‘Dangal’ is such a free flowing piece of cinema. Leaves you motivated and inspired. It’s a classic! Hail Aamir Khan.
in General by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

King Khan ko bi dikha do Amir Saab.

by Editor (84.9k points)
selected by

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 180 views
+3 votes
2 answers 191 views
+3 votes
4 answers 303 views
303 views asked Dec 25, 2016 in General by power Executive Producer (63.7k points)