settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 to release on Diwali 2018?

+5 votes
Krrish is Bollywood’s successful superhero franchise. The film starring Hrithik Roshan in the lead already had three installments. Now the makers are all set for the next film in the franchise.
If media reports are to be believed, the pre-production of Krrish 4 is already underway. Rakesh Roshan has begun work on the screenplay for Krrish 4. The actor Hrithik Roshan is also involved in the project and is continuously listening to his dad’s script. The report also suggests that this time, the makers are focusing more on the storyline rather than VFX as Krrish 3 faced a lot of criticism due to the cliched and predictable story.
On the work front, Hrithik Roshan has already walked out of Thug and is only doing one film Kaabil as of now. That is mainly because he has Krrish in his mind. If all goes as planned, Krrish 4 will go on floors soon and will hit the screens on Diwali 2018.
https://www.bollyarena.net/hrithik-roshans-krrish-4-to-release-on-diwali-2018/
in General by Super-star (189k points)

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Love the krrish series and yes a sureshot BB, but fir se hr will have a long break between movies and is what I dint. I would have been happier agar hr kuch different karta ab. K4 could have waited for now.

by Mega Star (225k points)
selected by
+3 votes

krissh 3 and dhoom 3 were the worst entries of their respective series . they worked at the time cause of brand but K4 and D4 will actually need to be good movies to re establish the brand as it once was.

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)

roshan sr. just needs to find a good writer. i am sure there is a big talent pool. bollywood mostly just has a bad system. only a few writers and directors are upto the mark. also if the film requires VFX then it should be done right.

budget of this movie is $20 million. so i dont think they should complain about not having as much money as hollywood. the argument that hollywood spends 100 mil on budget does not hold water anymore.

Or something fresh should also work. Just something new like a comedy movie which HR has not done

I'm talking about k4

+3 votes

Diwali 2018?? Hmm its a 4 days holiday weekend like PRDP enjoyed last year.
150cr extended weekend is on but I doubt about it getting a solo release as SOS 2 already targeting this date and I am sure Ajay will not back out. Salman also can target this date as he might have 2 release in year 2018 bcoz he may has just one release next year.

by Director (129k points)
+3 votes

he never learns his lessons. Ab firse hibernation me chala jayega
Itna fit dikhta hai.. fir bhi saal me ek movie! He was bound to become the next big thing but now hes just a handsome dude who does movies once in two years. Greatness is achieved by working endlessly.
And he will not get a solo release now. Not when a small film has beaten his magnum opus

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
+2 votes

So... 2018 is going to be huge. Huge K4 on Diwali. SRK on Christmas.
hope HR will be back with K4.
Hope... Dabang 3 on Eid.

by Editor (84.9k points)
Rate the song 'Nachde ne Sare' from Baar Baar Dekho?

yeah and kick 2 might also release in 2018 and if it does than I'm sure salman khan will target diwali

Tiger zinda hai on EID 2018

+2 votes

wah, ek lachaar bap ko kya kya karna pad raha he bete ko settle karne ke liye.

by Production Accountant (22.9k points)
+1 vote

Cant wait for this. HR just need a solo release and all records will be shattered.

by Camera Operator (10.9k points)
–1

yeah all records are easy to shatter for HR...if highest grosser is matru ki bijli ka mandula

han Tab Salman Marigold me busy hoga

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 177 views
+2 votes
5 answers 772 views
+9 votes