settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Friday Flashback: A Still from RAJU RAJA RAM, David Dhawan's shelved film *ing Salman Khan, Govinda, Jackie Shroff & Manisha Koirala.

+3 votes
1.5k views

Raju Raja Ram was supposed to be a one of a kind film. David Dhawan called it a "comedy thriller". Jackie Shroff was to produce it under his home banner JSEL along with Prakash Jha.

The movie was shelved after a brief shooting.

in Movies by All Time best! (301k points)

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Ya it was me that sent you the pic on Twitter. Thanks for retweeting it

I don't know if it was supposed to be a Hollywood remake but I wouldn't be suprised if it was. Anyways, it's a shame that this film had financial problems otherwise it would have been intresting as was meant to be a comedy thriller.

It has a good cast but sadly this film was incomplete.

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
selected by
+1 vote

From the poster ...it could be 4 hero film also....as there is lot of space/gap left between Jackie Dada and Chi Chi and also the best place to be.....

by Unit Manager (39.8k points)
0 votes

I think it's 97 I seen this photo in magazines of that time. It will be a great film if released that time. Another movie was around time Mera jota japani producing or maybe directing by Rahul Roy in starring Sanjay dutt Jacki shroff didn't complete movie

by Costume designer (1.2k points)
0 votes

Never disappointed then for not releasing RRR and Chori Mera Kaam (with Sunil Shetty).
Quite disappointed for Dus as I had complete faith in the movie

by Producer (113k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users