settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

How much minimum expected to sultan -fans

+2 votes
means minimum lifetime total expected

below this u will disappointed

mine atleast cross kick 211 cr

below this i will disappoint
in General by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

In my opinion the minimum it will do is 240crores and maximum 275 cores!

3 days fig excellent.... Expect the same on Saturday night Sunday too.... So the trend indicate it will touch DHOOM 3...

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

280... I want to say 300 but picture will get clear after sunday.. We will know the trend

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I will be happy & proud if Sultan edges Dhoom-3 as of now 300cr is not possible with this kind of product anything below 250cr would disappoint me....

by Producer (118k points)
+1 vote

245-265 cause the movie should land in the middle of PRDP and BB as it is better than one and worse than the other

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)

ya but acording to length and less mass appeal

it should cross kick

240 ho jye then really great

ho jaye ga. hope for the best

Sultan contnues to create History on Day 3-BOI!!
0 votes

I found the movie very average particularly the second half. The movie will at least hit 150 crores in 5 days as 3 days total is around 100 crores. So even 22 crores on Saturday and 28 crores on Sunday will take it to 150 crores in 5 days. Then minimum 30 crores from the next four days giving a total of 180 crores for the extended weekend. Minimum 30 crores for the second week and 10 crores after that. This gives a total of 220 crores.
This is bare minimum if the movie goes PRDP way. Wom seems much better than PRDP, so add extra 20 crores. I think 240 crores will be done.

by Producer (101k points)

but party time for us as Sultan will likely cross 30 crores for 5 days consecutively. It means 165 crores for first 5 days. Might cross Kick's lifetime in the first week (9 days) itself.

Yes sometimes my opinion/liking is very different from others. For example, My Name is Khan is the worst movie of Srk for me.

yar my name is khan thi hi worst

pta ni kya tha usme Jo itna overrate kiya....

but as a movie sultan is better than fan

second half was filled with never seen before salman khan performance ... his charisma ...his screen presence...his intensity was never seen before to that level.... his acting was out of this world in second half...his hospital scene and mirror scenes in second half are best of his entire career..... and you didn't like these...tell me Double one....why are you salman khan fan again??????

0 votes

i will be disappointed if movie did less than ETT. but i am expecting it to cross 3idiots.and chennai express. or do the same level as kick.

by Super-star (198k points)

Grand nova at it again....

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions