settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

10th May 2012 - The Baap of all Teasers EK THA TIGER was released.

+4 votes
in Movies by All Time best! (301k points)

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Best teaser i've ever watched hands down!!!!

by Production Designer (12.8k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Yes teaser ETT is great..Best of Salman.......But was disapointed wid the film.

by Assistant Director (45.9k points)
+1 vote

This is my fav teaser i just love watching it even today.
Tiger series is one of my fav.

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
+1 vote

the film and teaser were poles apart.. teaser promised a fcking awesome story about tiger but it turned out to be his love story... i want third part totally focusing on Tiger

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)

3rd part should be prequel of ETT.... Hamara TIGER Manish (or whatever) se TIGER kaise bana wo chahiye....

But such stories always have that predictability where you know which character will be still there in the future... third part should be what all salmaniacs dream.. death of katrina and bhai avenging it

That would be great too...

–1 vote

I beg to differ the baap of all teasers was actually supposed to clash with Sultan. and the previous best was of course don 2

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)
+1

Individual opinion... I wouldn't call ETT as all time baap of all teasers either. That tag belongs to Rajinikanth's Kabali now. Post ETT it was Bang Bang.

It didn't sound good to write "The then baap of all teasers"... Let's see which one actually surpasses the euphoria of Rajini The Boss's teaser.

I didnt like Kabali teaser that much. i know it was of the "longest/highest manhood" but nothing thats too good.

I didnt like Kabali teaser that much. i know it was of the "longest/highest manhood" but nothing thats too good. someone needed to tell them that the width mattered more than height when it comes to "manhood"

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions