Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+6 votes
Baaghi went into overdrive on Sunday as collections look set to top 15 crore nett or at least the mark. The film has found accepance with the mass audiences across the country. The weekend is looking in the 37 crore nett range whic is simply huge. Its similar to Gabbar Is Back released last year around this time. That film was a crore or 2 higher but was also a far bigger film.

On Sunday, Baaghi will hit 3 crore nett in Delhi / UP and a huge 1 crore nett in CP Berar. The Gujarat belt is also excellent. Even a circuit like Mysore where action films outside the big stars do very badly Baaghi has managed decent figures of 1.50 crore nett plus.

The weekend has ensured a Hit film and the first one of 2016 to do well all over barring The Jungle Book which is a foreign film. The first week distributor share in places like Bihar and Orissa will probably beat the lifetime share of Airlift which is the biggest hit of the year but did not perform across all circuits.

It remains to be seen what the weekdays bring but the job is done and a good performance will be a bonus.
closed
in Box Office Related by Unit Manager (34.4k points)
edited by

Down vote for yr misleading title and for not providing source. If u mention BOI in Title. Nobody confused. And nobody post dublicate artical
Down vote milege to hi akal aayegi

Your post is corrected now. So downvote wapas.
Agli baar se dhayan dena

.....haHA who d hell u think u r 2 teach me.....i dont care abt downvotes at all...it is jst tht
....at first i thot tiger hater kon hai yaha pe bt then i saw ur comment then realized its a jealous rocsky bcz he shares boi article everytym n todayy i shared so......replied 2 u....ok now gn.....:)

Keep calm y'all. :p

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Sunday collections are great.......

by Star (151k points)
selected by

....azhar azhar azhar.....hows buzz 4 azhar compared 2 previous hashmi sahab's film......n can u provide article abt azhar opening by going in future??.....:)

I think a lot better than HAK and Mr x ..AZHAR could open around 8-9cr and weekend can be 25-30cr.. Detailed future BOI article I will share on next Friday .. )

+4 votes

Sunday collections are Good..........

by Director (121k points)
+2 votes

New Star Born. Tiger- A Perfect Action Hero.

by Production Accountant (22.3k points)

No related questions found