Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes
And the way he talks.....reminded me a lot of SRK.........

@00:33......the way he looks at interviewer.......his eyes r like SRK's eyes n SRK also looks like this with trying to read interviewer's expressions

00:46......jst the way he moves forward with his diagonaled shoulders while doing that tongue-thingy.....n @00:54 the way he looks down while moving........believe me, SRK does the exact thing with his right shoulder upwards exactly

@01:41.....what he does with his lips.....n then that hand usage around lips like SRK......n then that nasal sound in between....n the way he moves his neck forward.....n rubbing his left eye.....BUT THEN NEXT THING HAVING HAND ON BOTH EYES LIKE THAT IS NOT SRK......SRK aisay nhn krta

@03:31........SRK also have his left hand like that on sofa/chair n right hand rotating backwards.......man.......maan lo, bohat zyada resemblance h SRK n Dilip sahib mein........deliberate h ya nhn, not sure...........but believe me, i m not overdoing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaiZ7Ahjvw
closed
in General by Assistant Director (41.3k points)

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I have seen this. His way of talking was so pure and serene, even srk doesnt come close to him. Absolute legend. But yes there is similarity between dilip saab and srk.

by Mega Star (226k points)
selected by

SRK bhi bohoot aage ja sakta hai, agar Fan, Raees jaise roles play kare!!

No autographs.....how did u find the fan trailer?

I liked it, its really impressive, but the concept is a bit unrealistic...Aryan ne akhir kiya kya hoga, ke Gaurav uska sabse bade dushman banta hai...

+1 vote

this is intolerance. he said india is behind the west and india will better the education system and roads. BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)
+1

That's not intolerance. That's the common line used by everyone.
If he had spoken about "intolerance" then they would've turned against Dilip Kumar who instantly would've become just Muhammad Yousuf Khan to them. Plus his family or himself been Congress supporters so it would've been much easier to attack.
There's a reason why Bharat Ratna is being delayed to Dilip Kumar. Don't think Big B deserved it before Dilip.

haha....................n already Dilip Kumar was intolerant for not returning Sitara-e-Imtiaz........all hail Shiv Sena.....they will find this video soon n they will declare him anti-nation

No related questions found