settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Md.Aamir Is Back With a Bang!What Say Guys?

+4 votes
Although supporter of india but watching aamir bowling in this rythm and pace is something of a sight.
in Sports Related by Assistant Director (43.3k points)

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Give this boy a seaming wicket for a test match and he can make the best of batsmen hop around. I remember his destructive spells in England a few years ago, he is a special talent, he has pace and zip and most importantly he can swing the ball....has a really good inswinging ball.

by Mega Star (225k points)
selected by
+3 votes

His bowling has always been a spectacle. He is undoubtedly the best in the world. was waiting eagerly for his return and his best is yet to come.

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)

Aapse jyada khushi to muze huii hain...
Fb pe ek post dala hain usse praise karte huye, bahut galiya padni wali hain ab....

hahahahahahah. i know. whenever i praise virat kohli as the 2nd best current batsman and dhoni as my fav captain. Kuch paki doston se mujhe bhi suni padti hain

+2 votes

Watching a pace attack like this is a nostalgia.
Remembering McGrath,Brtt lee, gilespie, kasprowich
or Akram,shoaib,waqar younis.
For Aamir I want to say one thing that it is the beauti of life that it always gives us a second chance.

by Production Accountant (26.0k points)
+2 votes

Yup bhai. Main to iska FAN ho gya.

by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+2 votes

He is one hell of a talent and he proved it today.Putch wasnt as good for bowling as aamir made it look that was the best part about his bowling,when all ither bowlers in the match just didnt even come close to him in bowling that well.He has pace,Great inswing delivery and that is what makes him so deadly since al bowlers who have great out swing(inswing to right handers for keft armers)with pace they always are deadly and another in todays time is starc who has a great yorker as well.

by Star (156k points)

Bhai, another 50 runs and aamir would have made life tough for India. He had to little to bowl at.

+1 vote

Yup... I was disappointed when he was found guilty in match fixing.

by Casting Director (18.2k points)
+1 vote

Mohammad Aamir was the best bowler in NZ vs Pak odi series.

by Producer (101k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users