Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+6 votes
Lord blanka.Lord kashyap or Lord rajat.pls answer senseble otherwise their devotees will get hurt.lastly once again and i want everyone to say with me srk is king and aamir is god.
closed
in Trolls by Assistant Director (43.3k points) 1 flag

Main to nastik hu........... (drunk) (smoking)

Oye yaha pe nastic-bastic nahi chalta ek fav lord cahiye.

This forum is intolerant... :P :D

5 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

LORD KASHYAP. I am no one to say anything about kashyap, I just want to share a question by user lucifer which describes "Lord Kashyap Chalisa" as below :

1) Ashutosh gowariker is a master in direction , as he has movies like lagaan , swades , jodha akbar and upcoming epic MJD .
answer >> lagaan with clash was a blockbuster and imdb lister
2) Here are the latest pics from the sets of XYZ movie starring srk ? views ?
answer >> X + Y + Z <<< PK collection ( power of aamir sir )
( this shows how cleverly sir has an unique answer non related to question )
3) On this independence day , sony max to telecast sunny deol *er gadar ?
answer >> lagaan with clash was a blockbuster and is still an IMDB lister ( power of aamir sir )
4) KKR here by wins another match 13 in a row !! ipl !!
answer >> let him cross d3 collection and than talk about it
( i mean wow , even researchers are still on a mission to find how our lord kashyap found the connection in a cricket post match result and the collections of d3 ? , behind the logic of our lord there lies the power of aamir sir )
IF EVERY THING GOES WELL THAN THERE WOULD BE A DAY WHEN OUR SIR WOULD BE LIKE ..
5) first test win for india against england since 1998 ? views ?
answer >> haha in 2001 indian team defeated england under the captainship of BHUVAN and also indian people were than free from the tax by britishers ( power of aamir sir , if he did'nt starred in lagaan then indian farmers would still be paying taxes )
aamir sir power smiley
6) AAMIR khan found shedding tears after watching bajrangi bhaijaan ? views ?
answer >> haha power of aamir sir as after watching bb , he knew that bb now can't break pk record .
let it cross d3 collection first . haha srk took X years to break 3idiots record , while aamir sir broked DDLJ record even before the release of ddlj , thats aamir sir for you
AND STILL IF NO ONE CAN STOP OUR LORD THEN HE WOULD BE SO GREAT THAT HE WOULD FIND SOME EXTRAORDINARY CONNECTIONS .. lets HAVE A LOOK GUYS
Gq1) HERE are pics of srk when he attended funeral of his friend's ( karim morani) mom ! rip aunty
answer >>. people trolled aamir khan , but here it is haha srk is also crying in public .. shame ..
( this is how lord connects the two events 1) katti batti crying scene 2) one's funeral crying scene .. excellence )
Gq2) A friendly charity match collects 250cr for the victims of the flood affected people, thats human power , humanity is still alive ? views ??
answer >> hahah let it cross d3 collection first and than talk about human power , so aamir sir >>>>> all the persons involved in that match ..haha power of AAMIR Sir .. it would take 3 matches to cross the pk collections ..
AND IF STILL NO ONE IS THERE TO STOP OUR SIR THE IMAGINARY CONDITIONS WOULD BE LIKE ...
POST 1 ) MY FRIEND SCORED 90 MARKS , WHILE ME AND MY BROTHER SCORED 60 AND 70 RESPECTIVELY ..FEELING GOOD
ANSWER>> HAHAH 90+70+60 =220 HAHA SO IF 1 MARK IS EQUAL TO 1 CR THAN 220 CR HAHAH
SO IT MEANS X+Y+Z <<< D3 COLLECTIONS HAHAH GO AND BREAK D3 COLLECTION ..PK IS OUT OF REACH
SO I HOPE YOU ALL ALSO AGREE WITH ME ABOUT HOW OUR SIR KASHYAP DESERVES THE REWARD OF LORD
THERE are humans , there are super humans , than there is blanka and than there is LORD KASHYAP
here by i would sincerely follow my lord kashyap , sorry blanka but our sir kashyap is AHEAD of u ..
lord blanka followers may not need to get distracted by this as two parallel kings can rule different section of people .. others who realized how our sir kashyap can be so amazing in connecting things can join the leauge and follow KASHYAP SIR
PRAISE To LORD KASHYAP

This Kashyap Chalisa was mentioned on following question :
Here we find our new lord who is worthy of recieving this title , LORD KASHYAP !! just have a look why our lord kashyap deserves this !

by Production Accountant (22.9k points)
selected by

You forgot 1 thing...when i asked the question who is top 3 fav batsman of all time and lord kashyap answer was 1/bhuvan,2/ab villiars and some other name i don't remember.

Fullmetal i rest my case. Select best answer hiding mine.

yeh answer toh kuch bhi nahi hai. aamir sir answer deta toh is se bhi badhiya deta- k123

@therock one thing you didn't write in your answer which neccesary for every lord kashyap follower and that is "AAMIR IS GOD".pls correct the mistake otherwise you can be punshied for this sin.

+1 vote

I am new in this forum so I don't know how to chose the proper Lord any way the devotee or incarnation of God are lords so in this sense who coined the term God for his Star is a lord indeed.

by Casting Director (18.2k points)

well both of them are devoted to their lords.

+1 vote

Lord kashyap, he is more passionate towards aamir than kiran and reema combined together. ACE IS GOD! 3ATBB IN MULTIPLEX ERA! HNY DID HALF OF PK!

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Look... There were many superstars but everyone is compared to Big B.
Just like that, there'll be many lords but all will be compared to the "Lord Blank first". because he started it all... Many will come many will go, But Lord Blanka teaches us how to be a Lord! He is the inspiration for all other Lords. Lords K Lords, Blanks Lords.. All Hail!

by Super-star (169k points)

Yeah agree he is the original holyness of our forum

Another thing why didn't you said srk is king and aamir is god?this is against the religion of these lords and this is intolerence.you should be punished for doing this sin.

–1 vote

An Imbecile Spotted__!

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)

Oh sorry his holyness did i offend your sentiment and wisdom somehow?

Fake account spotted again..............................

this is intolerance. how dare you intense

No related questions found