Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+32 votes
1.8k views
closed
in Promos by Unit Manager (31.3k points)

It's a good song... 3.5/5...................

Loved the song....It's catchy, I can hum it

Good song, great visualisation. ..it would b better if song was there in movie

Dilip bhai, Filman n Boxofficemaan,......see this whenever u can n want ur appreciation/criticism.......whatever........i want ur views :)
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/487783/baadshah-denzel-washingtons-training-scene-performance-views

25 Answers

+12 votes

Best answer

Very nice song, 4/5 from me as I said earlier this film is a celebration for not just srk fans but for all of us because we all are ' jabra fan' of our favourite stars.

by Assistant Director (52.7k points)
selected by
+14 votes

Follow Karu Twitter Par,
Tag Karu Facebook Pe,
Tere Quiz Mein Google Ko Beat Kar Diya.
Mirror Mein Tu Dikhta Hai,
Neend Mein Tu Dikta Hai,
Madness Ne Tere Mujhe Deeth Kar Diya.
Tu Hai Sode Ki Botal Main Hoon Banta Tera,
Main Handle Karu Har Tanta Tera,
Mere Dil Ke Mobile Ka Tu Unlimited Plan Ho Gya.
Tera Haye Re Jabra Haye Re Jabra Fan Ho Gaya,
O Tujhe Dekhte Hi Dil Mein Den Tan Nen Ho Gaya,
Main Tera Haye Re Jabra Haye Re Jabra Fan Ho Gaya.

Damm Good Lyrics. Tone Is Good And And Its Just Too Good. I Am On Terrace And Dancing Madly. Forgot To Come Here And Got Late In Posting. 15 April Kab Hai.

by Super-star (194k points)
edited by

kyun 15 april ko black mae ticket bechega..

Main handle karu har tanta tera............

+11 votes

awesome.................

by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
+11 votes

Y did they changed the wordings...wat is the meaning "JABRA"......Btw....Superb picturization

by Production Designer (15.0k points)

thnx for the info...thnx a lot bhai

thnx to u..........SRK should hv told abt JABRA in his tweets like he did with GERUA

@Sudeep follow this thread of varun grover (lyricist for the song) https://twitter.com/varungrover/status/699663553083486208

Gerua has one meaning only..Jabra can be used in different way in different situation.So it will be difficult for even SRK to explain it

+11 votes

Oh yess....this is really awesome. Srk is gonna nail it this time. A good start to the promotions.

by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
+11 votes

Chaa gya guru thoko taaali

by Location Manager (7.8k points)
+11 votes

Ye Song ke Dil me Dhantenan ho gya,
Jo pehle that usse bhi bada me tera FAN ho ***..
Audio is Ok.Lyrics arw good..
But the best part is Video.
The way he is dancing doesnt look like 50yrs old..So Red Chillies have worked hard on VFX..His face looking much better from what shown in teaser.
Best part is I didnt see SRK in the song.
Its just GAURAV..
Hats off to Maneesh for making something like this.

by Super-star (161k points)

Absolutely; his whole acting is very different!

+11 votes

Shakrukh khan… yes THE SHAHRUKH KHAN is back to what he is best at…
ACTING…

Leave the numbers…. this film is going to touch your hearts… Watch to believe….

by Director (121k points)
+10 votes

Massy lyrics and song.Very happy to see the super energetic version of SRK!

by Production Accountant (23.2k points)
+7 votes

The film tells the story of each and every die hard fan of any actor....The film should be a once in a lifetime experience unless things go horribly wrong...
But,still I doubt it's appeal to family audience... IMO,it's appeal is restricted to Bollywood crazy fans and youth... Would be happy to be proved wrong...!!

by Super-star (176k points)
+7 votes

Awesome is the only word for it

by Director (121k points)
+6 votes

Brilliant song..A sureshot chartbuster and a good start for the movie..
The song is catchy & lyrics are good.. but the best thing?
SRK, unbelievably energetic. I doubt anyone else can perform such dance steps in his 50's... MAIN TERA JABRA FAN HO GAYA!

by Super-star (169k points)
+6 votes

So we got the topper of the music charts ...Amazingly catchy lyrics..It has chartbuster written all over it..And no words to describe srk..

by Assistant Director (45.9k points)
+6 votes

Song 3.5/5 tune is good,lyrics average,voice great.video 5/5 never seen a 50 year old man dance like this.i am 20 years and trust me in the song srk has same energy like me.

by Assistant Director (43.3k points)
+4 votes

Finally........it sounds really good....but lyrics should hv been better.....liked them adding JABRA, its like SRK is trying to enhance our vocabulary starting from GERUA....n yeah, that 10sec leaked video of this song was much better looking cz of one take n SRK dancing madly just after turning 50...........it is below expectations but VFX work is more than what i expected......VFX work here is better than what they did in teaser, so happy that they r working on each n every frame............n last but not the least, love SRK's mad dancing...............loved Gaurav...n hopefully gonna love FAN

by Assistant Director (41.3k points)

SRK's whole acting, damn...goosebumps!

yup.............SRK as non-SRK who is trying to become SRK.....haha

+4 votes

Awesome song as expected.It will be big hit for sure.Way to go SRK.How energetic is he! You just rock! Main tera hai re jabra,hoye re jabra Fan ho gaya...!!

by Super-star (189k points)
edited by
+4 votes

Faad dala. No word for describe.

by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+3 votes

............haHA superb................after longg time srk does such energetic songg.....:)

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)
+2 votes

Not that gud and how is it not a commercial film with songs and dance here?........

by Producer (107k points)

Song is not in the film...it's just a promotional song...acc to makers there isn't a single song in the film.

+2 votes

http://images.indianexpress.com/2015/11/shahrukhkhan-fan759.jpg
where is this guy gaurav.. i didnt see him.. it looked like srk dancing by looking his own photo.... only diff is this guy has rabbit teeth...lol never seen vfx..

by Assistant Director (42.0k points)

@Criminal-He means to say that The way they showed Gaurav in Teaser I way different from this song...This guy in this song doesn't look like Gaurav/SRK but he looks like Normal SRK

u shat up thekai..........playboy is knot a illeterate

Yes... That's *** eye problem...

puneet.. these srkfans are tube lights... bohat late flash hota hai... jaise ke release ke movie 4 star best movie of the year after month it was crap movie..

criminal thats not eye problem thats real problem of fan failure...wel ab tumhe pata nai chalega kyun ki tum tube light ho release ke month badh pata chalega....

well if that srk pic face was there wch was a good work of vfx... meri taraf se tareef sun leta srk.. but unfortunetly this a simple srk with rabbit teeth nd cheek make up .. get ready for the never seen before vfx troll in comin days

+2 votes

It's catchy and yes surely this FAN ANTHEM is not just for SRK Fans but for all stars who has ardent fans.My rating would be 3.5+0.5(Gaurav's Energy i.e, my energy)+0.5(For its typical Bollywood Style) = 4.5/5

by Location Manager (5.4k points)
+1 vote

I Was Told That This Is Off Stream Movie.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)

hmmm....this song isnt in the movie.......

hmmmm....this song isnt in the movie.......

(waiting for inventor of this technic Charlie'runkle himself)(o)

...... bt this song vl nt be in d filmm.......:)

+1 vote

Catchy lyrics; energetic performance; a visual delight and well sung song. I confidently say it will reach to the level of Lungi Dance in popularity. My rating is 4/5

by Casting Director (18.2k points)
0 votes

Didn't like the song that much.

by Assistant Director (54.3k points)
0 votes

3rd class …. ominous signs bout the movie …. SRK has been stumbling but will fall flat with FAN

by Set Decorator (1.3k points)

This is 3rd class song okay then what is aaj ki meri taraf se.....5th class.

No related questions found