Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes
closed
in Movies by Super-star (169k points)

Well I could follow Interstellar while watching in the theater the first time itself. Didn't find it that hard.
As far as Donnie Darko, I made the mistake of watching the Director's cut first which didn't gave me the feeling it was that hard to understand or Director's cut made it a bit easier to understand. The reason why I'm not answering on this post.
May be Donnie Darko's original cut will be harder compared to Interstellar for some as most of it is left for viewer's imagination unlike Director's cut.

I watched Donnie Darko today, don't know which print I had downloaded, director's cut or the original, but one thing which I couldn't get even after reading two three ending explanations,
Donnie saved the world by sending the AIRCRAFT back to the primary universe from the parallel universe in 28 days, but then how that AIRCRAFT fall right on his bedroom as that AIRCRAFT has been fallen from the plane where his mother was travelling and when that AIRCRAFT fall at the end, his mother was still in the home just like in the beginning and even in the climax the AIRCRAFT has fallen from nowhere just like the beginning and that should mean even in the second time when the AIRCRAFT fall on Donnie,it was a mismatch of 'TIME' again.. so how did he saved the world?

watched it again and hopefully got it...lol..such a mindfucking piece of art..

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

interstellar.................................................................

by Executive Producer (68.1k points)
selected by

havn't seen the other one...............................................:)

0 votes

Ab to dono dekhni pdhengi.....

by Production Accountant (22.3k points)

No related questions found