Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

0 votes
I have always had a soft corner for SRK as he is the best in my movie viewing career.. He is Mr. Consistent, wittiest and best human possible for a superstar..

Now I am officially a fan of his.. This hatred against him has made me his fan.. Lot of posts I can see are RAEES yeh hoga woh hoga.. I can bet anything on that movie.. If it clashes with Sultan then it will win without any doubt in critical appreciation and box office will definitely follow..

SRK has given a record breaking opening all the time.. Better than Salman on many occasions.. Anybody to bet? Anything to bet?
in Opinion by Camera Operator (11.2k points) 1 flag

5 Answers

+2 votes

.....when i saw dilwale last night......nd tht hospital scene came....where srk transforms from raj to kaali + background score........gave me goosebumps.....tht scene made sure tht raees is definetly goingg to be epic........:)

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)

........this one------------>
http://s25.postimg.org/p8y82upq7/Capture.jpg

Yes.... Yes... Goosebump scene early in the film. Really... He is too good as Kali. His action...damn good.

+2 votes

Main Draupadi Daav Pe lagata Hoon!!!!!!

Choose whichever u want....Choice is urs

enter image description here

by Unit Manager (39.8k points)
+2 votes

im only gonna comment on your soft corner for srk thing....
you know what i also have started to feel sad for srk ..... aik do srk fans ko chhhod k baqi sab shareef hi hain forum pay. only one thing when they oversell srk with their comments. make him look like what others (aamir/salman) are.... which ofcourse he isn't. and thats when the brawl starts....and we feel like trolling them.

by Super-star (198k points)
+2 votes

After Dilwale, Farhan has lost trust in SRK so he decided to reshoot the entire movie. If that too dont work out then I guess they will drop the idea to release "Raees". Similar is happening with FAN too. I dont think theatre owners will pay big prices to release SRK Movies. They have lost enough. I guess Raees might have another star or a 4-5 cameos otherwise raees fate is in danger.

by Production Accountant (22.9k points)
0 votes

This film is struggling to cross 3 idiots...... Aamir sir is faar ahead........ Give him a commercial film u will definitely get atbb.....

by Producer (107k points)

Hey you after 3 idiots born kid.. You have no knowledge of how box office has worked in last 15 years.. You will die counting collection of films the way you going.. Acting toh hai nahi chale collection dikhaane.. Go and watch that kaategi kya and Choos choos video of Tum mere ho review..

Before that Watch Ra one Duplicate one 2 ka 4 etc..... Forget 3i, Dilwale even struggling to cross Ye jawani... hahaha

No related questions found