Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+23 votes
2.2k views
closed
in Movies by All Time best! (269k points)

Average when compared to Raees ....

Just for the record......our forum now looks like
http://s13.postimg.org/5amgde2p3/FAN_2_Nov2015_forum_looked_like_haha.jpg

Damn! Wasn't expecting that honestly. That's good, cartoonish but bound to be a little, can go through it because VFX are better than ever I guess. The more the things come from it, the more different it looks. Got to say, it is a pretty big risk, because as much as awesome it can be, it can also be hated in a cartoonish way, but considering what the makers have said, I'd say it is being made carefully. The thing now would still be the matter of disappointment of not being as good as people expected.
Shahrukh is also smart to have it after Dilwale and then he would have Raees too, so if Fan works he will have a full content film on his side and commercial successes too, while if Fan doesn't work, it's VFX would probably still be appreciated, while Raees would cover the good movie thing and Dilwale would be grand, so would Raees without Clash. So Shahrukh has nothing to lose, but much to gain. Waiting for it. Honestly, PRDP is awesome but I actually ain't excited for it because no big fan of HAHK, MPK, HSSH, but because of Varun and Rohit in Shahrukh masala movie, actually waiting for Dilwale more. Then Sultan is awesome too, but I am waiting for Raees just as much, can't say more yet as teaser isn't out of Sultan. While I am waiting for Fan now more than any of these movies, lol. Movies sahi banna raha hai Shahrukh.

happy to read ur comment............happy that u too liked it :)

30 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

Over the past few years, SRK had been losing his grip over me. I had quest for his old charm. That unique charm which made him superstar and world's most popular actor, loved by largest parts of population.
Then, I saw first teaser promo of Raees. And at that time I had gotten sense of satisfactions. Rays of hopes that could bring our Kabir Khan back, our Raj, our Rahul.
Lekin, wo kahte hai na Khuda Jab Bhi Deta, Deta Chhappar Phar Ke.
So, when in today's morning, I saw this Fan trailer. First thing I did is to play it again and again. I was like, "Waw, it's you, real you SRK, one who used to rule my heart, and once again I'm ready to get ruled by you. Only you can do this Our King, thy kingdom loves you."
I had my quest and what I got is ocean.
Shahrukh Sir, I've loved you always, there are many reasons and it's something not hidden by anyone. But, today my heart wants to pay huge gratitude to you. I've owe a lot of you. Thanks for everything. Everything I have learnt from you. Life wouldn't have been same if I hadn't have you.
Thanks again with wishes of many many happy returns on your Birthday. May you live long. Aapko meri Umar lag jaaye. :)
I am your big wala FAN. :)

by Executive Producer (60.3k points)
selected by

Yaar kitana achcha likha hain tune.... I want to bookmark this......

Surkiya Boxofficemaan! You are so humble to me. :)

Bhai salute to your Answer.................

SRK in FAN or Leonardo in The Revenant...Who acted better according to you??
+10 votes

OMG Thats my story!!! Cant Wait. That scene where lil Gaurav is watching SRK dancing on TV & his mom trying to feed him. Thats me!!! Remembering Those Chaiyya Chaiyya days....

by Assistant Director (57.6k points)
+8 votes

ooh man its fu*king awesome trailor, just outstanding yaar, never expected it will be such a nice trailor, loved it, will be a treat to see this film as a FAN, SRK FAN

by Director (129k points)
+7 votes

Seen it! Seen it! It's awesome!! They still showed many old interviews of Srk from past but the I loved the teaser. And yes they showed Gaurav here. He has a face of smaller Srk. Yes, Srk will actually do some fantastic acting here, you can see that in the last 40 seconds. Srk is back with acting oriented roles. And they changed the voice of Gaurav too. it's sounds like the voice of Ayushman Khurana a bit. nevertheless,loved it! "you are greastest, but I'm slightly better!". 4.5/5...Maybe a 0.5 extra for Srk. Waiting for it!

by Super-star (169k points)

They changed the voice of Gaurav, it's srk who has changed his whole way of talking and tone of his voice!

voice effects r also used as far as my guessing goes

+7 votes

Well I really liked the teaser. I actually managed to catch the glimpse of it quite late into the night (around 3 in the morning on 2nd). I was elated and had a big smile on my face. The mannerisms,voice modulation everything seemed almost perfect. The much talked VFX still needs little more refinement i guess. It is good though. Hope they cover it up in post production. Special mention to BG score. Its refreshing. YRF still didnt reveal technical crew details except editor and story/screenplay an of-course Maneesh. Eager to know the person behind the score as I'm impressed with both teasers BG score.The team has cut the teaser without revealing the plot of the film yet managed to up the interest/curiosity around the film which is remarkable. Having said that i think reception of FAN (trailers/movie) will be very polarizing...in the sense some may view it as a narcissistic one..while the ones who fanshipped various idols/rolemodels (not only related to films) may connect to the film on a very personal level. More than anything i hope the movie is backed by a strong storyline as it would be sad to see so much effort put in by various departments go into vain

by Unit Manager (31.3k points)

Said it all. Plus One. My Belief On Patience Feeds Sweet Restored.

+6 votes

I imagined myself in place of "Gaurav".What Gaurav said in the teaser is absolutely true for every SRK fan! Don't know why but I had tears after watching this teaser!

by Production Accountant (23.2k points)
+6 votes

OMG this freaking awesome............

by Assistant Director (45.9k points)
+6 votes

Have been watching till now...can't say how good this one is.....Epic movie it will be....

by Director (123k points)

hopefully movie bhi itni he epic ho......but teaser to EPIC ko bhi cross kr gya hai :)

+6 votes

So This movie is my most awaited movie of 2016 now...Just one word For this Trailer Awesome....SRK back to acting oriented roles

by Director (121k points)

tnx for being honest

+5 votes

Mindboggling is the word to define it.......teaser is so good.......voice disguised me for 15 20sec n didn't think of it as SRK's voice..........SRK tu cha gya hai............King Of Acting is back...........muah......haha.........Boxoffice ka pta nhn but yeh film SRK k acting career ko chaar chaand zaroor lganay wali h.............itni khushi, itni khushi mjhe aaj ** nhn hoe :D

by Assistant Director (41.3k points) 2 flags

Yaar mujhe to pehle pata chal gya thi...Srk in many interviews in past used this accent.. representing as diliwala.Haryanvi accent when he talks about early life..

woh to krta he h......but meray sy ghalati hogaye.....i know he loves to call himself Dili ka Gunda etc......but don't know, i think i was actually so curious to see just Gaurav's face that voice didn't catch my attention completely just for some seconds

koi nai maaf kiya.......Gaurav face ko dekh k surprised hogya...lekin accent was what i loved the most...

yaaa.......i m hoping awesome dialogue writing like in the teaser n SRK delivery will make them precious

+5 votes

UNBELIEVABLE

UNMATCHABLE

UNEXPECTED

Simply Path Breaking.

Dil Jeet Liya SRK.

Best gift 4m him to us #Fan.

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
+5 votes

Ha ha ha..... SRK is damn funny... Ha ha.... Bahut maza aanewala hain... Wo gaurav lol... Socha bhi nahi tha aisa kuch aayega.... Yeah film mein kuch toh hain.. Kuch toh hain...

by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
+5 votes

Just Two Words

Rula Diya...!!!

I Just Cant Think A Better Product This Time In Bollywood. No Matter Target Audience Are Only SRKians Or The Fans Of Other Actors Who Are Fan And Not Hater Of Other Will Love It.
First Time Ever I Am In Tears After A Teaser Theatre Mein Kya Hoga. For This Film I Am Free Of Box Office And Not Even Worry About Content, Because For A Fan Its A All Time Blockbuster.

प्यार-का-नाम-शाह़रूख-खान

by Super-star (194k points)
+5 votes

OMG There's no words to express my feeling man.This is going to be a landmark no doubt.What a b'day gift by SRK to us.Gaurav's look is magnificent.It gave goosebumps.Now can't wait for April.Excellent.My rating 4.75/5.

by Super-star (189k points)
+5 votes

Loved it man…..................
I am still in awe of what I saw............
FAN could be the first 200crs Non holiday film.........

by Director (121k points)
+5 votes

omg what a film is looking to be....what an accent,what a performance.......And in the world what a look thats why Greg Canmon is an oscar winning make up artist......A biggest treat for srkians and for entire teaser it was like #iamgaurav. ..

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)

That face of gaurav is due to vfx...........

but credit to Greg Cannom too na.....he designed this

+5 votes

If I am not wrong the VFX work is incomplete. SRK's fan face was looking artificial. But Outstanding Teaser. Final VFX should be epic.

by Producer (103k points)

Post production will take care ofof vfx and yes little bit polishing is remaining and then final result will be even better at the time of release..........

Thats what i am saying. Final touch yet to be done. Even in the case of Bahubali the VFX in teaser looked moderate but the final cut was epic. same applies here.

Agreed...........................

+4 votes

TB have you seen d video

by Location Manager (8.0k points)

Check now, it's working

+4 votes

Ohkk..
So As Expected Both are look alike.One is Star and Other one Fan of biggest star.
I am Still waiting For Non comparable Vfx.I think i have to wait more till Trailer Release.
Hope movie is not all about Replacing One by other Just like Kunal khemu's Superstar
(In place of New superstar launch;Replacement of Superstar with Fan)

by Director (131k points)

Crossfire of life can happen if both are of same looks and age, here gaurav not only looks different but also he is 17 years old........ So no chance of living each others life

Overall look and aura in teaser are very Good.
I like The srk's Old interviews(Which is very obvious because i seriously love all his interviews)
Fan is very exciting new project (Imo better than Raees because we already saw Gangster saga) and if i have to choose one between Raess and Fan - I will go with Fan.
Raees will also Hit bull's eye but For me Fan has Some Unique Not so routine story line which excites me more..

'Fan is very exciting new project (Imo better than Raees because we already saw Gangster saga) and if i have to choose one between Raess and Fan - I will go with Fan.'
love u moviezfun

Raees will be different than other gangster films- i promise!

+4 votes

Uncxpected and amazing trailer... background music is awesome and Srk acting it is still a teaser i was expecting trailer so bit disappointed

by Unit Manager (31.2k points)
+4 votes

Watched on morning but answering now, crossed 20times. Its awesome

by Producer (115k points)
+4 votes

The film should be a treat for every Bollywood fan...regardless of who is his/her fav actor... The film will define stardom...
But,somehow the film might seem as a self propaganda... For general audience...
We will get to see SRK the superstar as well as SRK the actor in this film..

by Super-star (176k points)

Liked it???????????????????????

The first one was average this one is very good... Just hope the film does not end up as just about fandom and all and has a good story to all...

+4 votes

Awesome..... loved it!!!
I like the voice of Gaurav... the way he explaining everything with that laughing voice in the teaser .. it was Amazing!!!!

by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
+3 votes

........oh seen it so this is srk's luk.....as @greek god said vfx work isnt finished yet.....bt wat was tht never seen b4 vfx tht srk said in interview recently???......this type of thing is done earlier also..........:)

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)

In which movie..??

Oye Kabir Chup baith tu samjha..................

@Kabir Never in any other movie a 50 (or so) year old guy's face has been showed as a 17 year (or so) guy by vfx! (in Captain America, the face was same.) I hope you got the point.

even i want to know in which film this has been done before???

+3 votes

I feel so excited when after seeing this teaser, after all we're going to see SRK - The actor after 5 months, which was somehow lost b/w Ra. One and Hny.
Vfx looks good, I heard that they have more teasers for VFX. I'd say let the film come for saying anything about VFX.
Bgm is good. Story looks good. Overall, it's gonna rock and srk's gonna shine It's win win situation for a Srkian!

CantWaitForFan

by Executive Producer (66.2k points)
+2 votes

Excellent teaser!!!!Expect a brilliant performance from Srk after quite a while.The biggest surprise was Vfx which really looks to be great and very new concept in bollywood.

by Star (156k points)
–1 vote

Surprised By Shahrukh's Look. It Was Decent Teaser But Flop Written All Over It. He Can't Pull Such Roles.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)

well, he can pull off anything!

–4 votes

Aamir looked like a teen without VFX in 3 idiots... That's called dedication.....

by Producer (107k points) 1 flag

Funniest thing I heard! do some calculations before commenting.

I knew that kashyap's answer will be this..........

@kashyap123 was aamir abnormal in 3 idiots ?????

Shahrukh Is Playing An Abnormal In Fan?

–4 votes

Average trailer so now once more srk heavily relying on vfx dept. And I am sure like ra one all the vfx work will be shown either in teaser or trailer so no need to spend your 250 rupees.
Fan hai per local hai usha ka liya hota to guarantee/warantee ke saath quality bhi hoti.

by Star (156k points) 2 flags

enter image description here

After f....g... Don't mind.

No related questions found