Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes
in General by Location Manager (7.6k points)

I have met Hrithik Roshan for my next film “Bazaar” – Nikhil Advani

After Hero & Katti Batti, my next film will be Bazaar & I have had discussions with Hrithik Roshan to play the lead in the film says director Nikhil Advani.
A few days back, a leading website reported that Nikhil Advani has signed Hrithik Roshan for his next film titled Bazaar. However there was no official confirmation for the same. In an exclusive interview with us, when we asked Nikhil about the same, he said-
“Yes my next film is titled Bazaar. I have met Hrithik a couple of times to discuss the project, however he is yet to sign the film.”
Post two back to back releases, Nikhil Advani will take rest and post which he will be busy with the promotions of his next production venture Airlift starring Akshay Kumar. The film, will go on floors only after the release of Airlift.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/i-have-met-hrithik-roshan-for-my-next-film-bazaar-nikhil-advani/

3 Answers

+3 votes

The problem with hr is that now he will take 2 years to sign the film and then he will take 2 years to complete it so it will take 2 + 2 = 4 years before this film releases....... So i expect this film if hr confirmed it, to release on August 2019.......

by All Time best! (269k points)

If it will be Nikhil advani's next then it will release within 2years max in 2017 for sure.

+1 vote

....come on nikhil give hrithik his kal ho na ho.....nation is waitingg..........:)

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)
0 votes

hrithik might do 4 more movies before he retires lol

by Super-star (198k points)

No related questions found