settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

rumour- Shankar to approach hrithik roshan for Endhiran 2 ?

+3 votes

Hrithik Roshan to replace Vikram in Endhiran 2 

If sources are to be believed, what we hear is Hrithik Roshan to replace Vikram in Endhiran 2. The big Lyca International who is going to bankroll the project, has asked director Shankar to approach and get the dates of Hrithik Roshan because a film with the huge budget of more than 300 crores demands two superstars as they have planned to release in Bollywood also.

Superstar Rajinikanth is playing the main lead role in Endhiran 2. Director Shankar is also planning to cast both Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif to play the female leads in the film.

Meanwhile, Shankar is busy scripting Endhiran 2 and he will be soon announcing the confirmed cast and crew officially soon.

http://www.kollywoodtalks.com/news/hrithik-roshan-to-replace-vikram-in-endhiran-2/

in Actors by Location Manager (7.6k points)
+1

Definitely Rumor....

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

if it happens expect to shatter records all over india.

by Producer (103k points)
selected by
+1 vote

If it's true then my strict advice to you Hrithik. Go an overshadow Rajani otherwise no need to play second lead....

by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
0 votes

Hritik sir will take 5 years atleast to get that movie made

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
+1

isi behaviour ke liye main tum logo ko hate karta hoon. Salman ke khilaf bolu toh accha lagega tujhe.

Har jagah aake toh bolta rehta hai.. Aur kya bolega bhai.

aaj kuch nehi bola iss liye tum log ucchal rahe ho. anyway i don't have interest in you or your bhai. so dur rehna behtar hain.

Kyu ro raha hai itna bey.. Dil pe le liya kya -_-

0 votes

I doubt it would be true and i hope if it does then Hr has a strong role to showcase his talent.

by Star (156k points)
0 votes

Don't want hrithik to do this. Once again he will disappear for a few years. This movie will take another 3 years to get made. I want him to do 2 movies every year.

by Mega Star (225k points)
–1 vote

......i dont like shankar as a director......his movies r on grand level thats all.......bt i liked endhiran....so ya i m excited if this is true....i want again kat wid hr....i dontt like dp tht much......nd one more thingg.......hr's lineup looking vey cool now.......mohenjo daro , victor , bazaar , one wid murggodas , nd this endhiran......

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users