settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Krrish 3 is the highest grosser of Bollywood . So what are the chances of Dhoom 3 and Jai Ho! to beat Krrish 3?

+3 votes
in Archived by Assistant Director (52.4k points) 1 flag
+1

See you SRK fans automatically assume that Roshans have increased the collections.....but is it necessary?
Maybe BOI has done an error or it favours Ranbir so it doesnt want K3 to beat YJHD?

Check This
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/youdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=6227&nCat=
Answer My Question 1st . Do You Have Any Reason, Except Defeat SRK, To Follow Producers Figure ? If Talaash Crossed 100cr According To Producers Figures Then I Think You May Have A Reason To Follow Them But Till Date I Don't Think You Have Any Reason To Follow Them .

Maruf, the same way Shahrukh fans mostly support it just to make Shahrukh look big, though I agree Nolan shouldn't have changed who he supported just for Shahrukh.

But Even According To BOI, CE Crossed 3 Idiots Lifetime . So I Think They Have A Reason . But Nolan Has No Reason To Follow Producers Figure .

3 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I am confused. Krish3 or chennai express. Which is biggest grosser ?

by
selected by
+1

Really! I thought it crossed 3i
i belive boi so i also believe

and i also belive that ett has highest first day record

@nolan Please Ask Nova Which Is Highest Grosser Worldwide ?

@Thunderbird So its good you honestly follow one site

I follow boi and i think you should also follow only one sit now it's up to you that which site you want to follow

+4 votes

Please mention Source where it confirms..

by
+1

Almost every source except BOI. Even it is published by all sites and news channels

The Whole World Say SRK Is The King Of Bollywood, King Khan . You Have To Accept This .

+1 vote

If You(Aamir Fans) Follow Producer Figure,Then Yes Krrish 3 Broke CE Record.According To Producer Figure,Dhoom:3 Could Not Break Krrish 3 Record Cause Aamir Has No Star Power Infront Of Hritik.According To BOI,Dhoom:3 Has No Chance To Beat ETT Collection.And Jai Ho Has 90% Chance To Beat CE/K:3 Records.

by Director (123k points) 1 flag
–1

Okay SRK=King
Aamir=Emperor/Ace. Ace>King

+1

No,I Think You Have Low IQ.So,You Don't Know This-
SRK-King Of Bollywood+King Khan+Emporor Of Bollywood+Most Popular Movie Star On Earth+God Of Bollywood+World's Biggest Movie Star+World's Richest Actor>Aamir Khan.

–1

Aamir is ahead of SRK, no doubt about it.

+1

We Know,You Know Who Is Ahead?So,Stop Barking.

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+7 votes
12 answers 771 views
+6 votes
6 answers 209 views
209 views asked Dec 9, 2013 in Archived by Ajay90 Unit Manager (31.2k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 140 views
140 views asked Jan 23, 2014 in Archived by fuad hasan Assistant Director (57.0k points)