Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+6 votes
Guys I won't get Maths in 2nd year...i liked it the most...I am getting Phy Chem...Guys I don't want to do B.Sc but since I have to pursue my career in MBA my brother says complete your graduation...i feel like crying..i have disappointed my parents.I don't know mjhe karna kya hain
closed
in Movies by Director (121k points)
+5

Tell them that u have join the forum.

hahahah Baazigar......epic logic :D

11 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

This is nothing ..this is going to be my fourth year in MBA Cause I dont write semesters whose exams starts in the morning ..9 baje subah subah uthkar kaun exam likhta hai?

by Star (151k points)
selected by

Bhai tu sach bol raha hai ya aise hi maskara kara?

Nahin sahin bolta hoon ..2nd and 4th semester pending hai ..1st and 3rd clear hai ...intezaar karaha hoon ke yeh semesterw kab afternoon mein ayenge.

LOL how many years you've wasted your precious time

+5 votes

Life is like a game,you fall down,you climb again whether tomorrow or day after,whether this route or some other route, that's how i treated it always, and if you treat it that way,believe me you won't regret it. And i've seen far far worse situations than you..

by All Time best! (295k points)

If it was a fb status...I would liked it

I appreciate your gesture.

+3 votes

...thing is just go with the flow....!! dont listen to sad music.... stay entertained ..keep entertaining....be with friends as much as you can.... dont get isolated..... you'll be just fine ...just dont become slave of your situations ... use your mind....
bottom line..... Mind Bondage is Worst Slavery.
https://purplerays.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/970008_222383841249786_1192145603_n-1.jpg?w=714

by Super-star (198k points)
edited by

good one.....................

+2 votes

Feel like...................U are a Retard that U are wasting your precious time here.A Crime.

by All Time best! (326k points)
+2 votes

keep calm....and...watch pepsi.IPL....

by
+2 votes

This forum is a "panauti" place, leave it

by Production Designer (15.7k points)
+2 votes

It's not end of the world. Okay? Even, I got one supplementary in math in 2nd semester of my diploma. But, cleared it in next semester. That's it. Why so much stress and tension??

by Executive Producer (60.3k points)

Bro problem....I came here to study Maths as I like it....My Combo was PCM in 1st year....i won't get Maths in 2nd year...I have to study Phy and Chem and most probably have to majors in Chem

+1 vote

Dont be Sad.KT lagna badi baat nahi he...But from next time atleast start studying 1 week before exam..KT to pakka nahi lagegi.

by Super-star (161k points)

KT as if chai?

Pura Sem Ni padha.....Exams main World Cup dkh rha tah

Atkt means Carry forward; He has to give exam of failed subject in next sem along with that sem's papers....
Atkt=Allow to keep Term

Lol so atkt means backlogs,

+1 vote

Mujhe Block Krne Vale Kabhi Successful Nhi Hote :D

by Mega Star (230k points)
0 votes

How you feel when thinking about this past event now? It don't have any impact now.

by Editor (81.7k points)

No related questions found