settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

How will You Rate Performance of Sunil Shetty in Masala Worldwide Blockbuster Main Hoon Na ? And The Film Itself ?

+5 votes
in Opinion by All Time best! (326k points)

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I'll give Sunil Shetty's performance a 5/5. He fits the role perfectly as the terroist and made the movie a lot better. I liked his character development in the movie where it showed flashbacks of him killling those innocent Pakistanis and how he become a villian. Plus, his appearence was brilliant and he really looked like a terroist with the long hair and beard.

I also liked the scene where he was disguised a teacher and the fight scene between him and SRK was superb.

The only problem was that he didn't receive a lot of screen time compared to the other casts which was shame. That's because the whole college stuff dragged on for too long.

Overall, Main Hoon Na was a excellent movie with very good songs. SRK, Zayed Khan, Amrita Rao, Sushmita Sen and Boman Irani gave superb performances. I'm gonna give this film a 4.5/5.

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
edited by
+2 votes

Whole Movie Was Masterpiece...Best Masala Movie Ever

by Mega Star (230k points)
+1 vote

WW Blockbuster?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA India me to BB bhi nahi hua

by All Time best! (295k points)
–1

Worldwide Blockbuster......Uss zaane mein aamir kya kar raha tha.....mooche ugaa raha tha................Ha Ha Ha Ha

0 votes

in the last fight scene he completley outclassed srk with his actions and muscular body while srk was looking very weak,thin and tired infront of him.

by Camera Operator (11.9k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+8 votes
4 answers 147 views
147 views asked Sep 6, 2014 in Opinion by Nikhil Camera Operator (11.2k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 98 views
+1 vote
7 answers 481 views