settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Krrish 3 or Chennai Express which Movie was better According to you and why? [poll]

+4 votes

I like Krrish 3 More than CE but answers with most votes will be selected as best answers by me

Choices:
Chennai Express
Krrish 3
in Archived by Unit Manager (31.2k points)

9 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Krrish 3 was way better it was an attempt at a genre which has got mixed response In India so far still they made it with so much risk involved and it is a very well made vfx were great considering the budget and made in India the concept was never seen before in India Hrithik shinned in all three characters ,super villains are quite good and another thing in its release also it had risk but it passed that because simple reason that film was good and I cant say more because I have watched it twice so you know how much I liked it...

by Star (156k points)
selected by

I agree! +1 from me mate!

+5 votes

Bwahahahaha how can you compare Krrish 3 with a south indian bhojpuri tamilian cheap masala movie Chennai Express

by All Time best! (295k points) 2 flags
edited by

kya hua zin...fuad ka post hide kar diya...jo sammy ne usse pehle dala tha jiske reply me fuad ne post kiya,woh to hde nahi kiya

Dude sammy wala pehle mene hide kiya tha! That aamirs expression wala, in fact i directly deleted it man! Then he posted later, i didnt saw that, i was writing article! Ask sammy dude whether i deleted his post or not!

ok....................

Believe it or not!

+4 votes

Its Chennai Express for me.Just because It entertained me more than Krrish 3 and in Indian movies only 1 thing is needed by me - Entertainment .

by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
+4 votes

Krrish 3 is one million times better than Chennai Express....

by Super-star (176k points) 1 flag
+4 votes

Even Boss was Lil better than CE!....let alone krrish 3...........

by Camera Operator (8.5k points)
+3 votes

K3 - 4/5
CE - 2.25/5

by Editor (86.9k points) 1 flag
+2 votes

Chennai Express......

by Assistant Director (44.7k points)
0 votes

K3 is way better then Chennai Express.....

by Super-star (161k points)
0 votes

Krrish 3 was better than Chennai Express in almost every aspect, expect that it was mostly a serious film while CE was a comedy. CE had the better music. But Krrish 3 had better Action, Acting, VFX, Cinematography, Editing, Direction and Story.

by
edited by anonymous
+1

Sorry @Outlander, Chennai Express editing was slick and much better than Krrish 3! Just saying!

Anyways in every other aspect Krrish 3 certainly was the best excluding songs!

+1

Hmmm but I didnt like CE so it became less sleek for me

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions