settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Kill Dil First Day Business-BOI..........!!

+7 votes
in Movies by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
Kill Dil had grossed around 6.50-6.75 crore nett on day one as per early estimates. The collections are not so
good compared to how Ranveer Singh's last two films Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and Gunday opened but its an okay collection going by the costs of the film.

The film performed best in Delhi NCR and CI while collections in Maharashtra were low. In North it was hit by two Punjabi films providing competition. The film did not grow much in the evening at multiplexes and the single screen performance was also on the lower side.

Overall the film has better chances at multiplexes and should show some growth on Saturday though as its an action film its unlikely to be big growth.

6-5=2 had dull collections with first day figures likely to come in at around the 10 lakhs nett range.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Fair..................................

by All Time best! (326k points)
selected by
Aamir khan starrer ''Pk'' was earlier titled ''Ek THa TALi'',,,,,,,,
+1 vote

In the same range as expected.So weekend would be max 25 cr,which is less for Ranveer film.

by Super-star (189k points)
+1 vote

Star power of Ranveer lol

and some people were saying they kill dill will open bigger than holiday and ranveer will be bigger than akshay lol on those people

by All Time best! (269k points)
+1 vote

Trust me; collection will drop with each passing day..Movie is unbearable and Yrf should question their creative team..Gunday-Davate e Ishq-Killdil
They are deteriorating day by day..
Movie is bad; Very Bad....

by Director (131k points)
+1 vote

So I was almost right in my prediction film didnt have buzz to be a good opener but overall its an average opener with still scope to do well but wom of the film doesnt look promising.

by Star (156k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 152 views
152 views asked Oct 13, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (326k points)
+5 votes
3 answers 132 views
132 views asked Nov 20, 2014 in Movies by Raghib Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 196 views
196 views asked Dec 7, 2014 in Opinion by Suhas All Time best! (302k points)