Both films were better dan dabangg2, ready, Dhoom3
closed
in General by
edited by anonymous

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Fanaa:-
Budget-50Cr,Nett-51Cr.How it got Super Hit tag?lol...it should be Flop.
KANK:-
Budget-40Cr,Nett-47Cr.How it is only SEMI HIT?it should be atleast Super Hit.
Shame on Aamir(owner of Boi)...

by Director (123k points)
selected by anonymous
+1
DHOOM3....shame n biggest joke of bollywood.....even tashan was better dan dis crap
–1
Kank budget 60cr,fanaa 20cr.shame on aamir's pet
D:3 was biggest joke ever totally opposite of HNY.I mean,in HNY they showed the heist in perfect way.......but,in D:3,they didn't show how Robbery was done...lol.....That's the real difference between SRK(real actor) and Aamir(fake actor)......And D:3's budget was 175Cr,Nett-259Cr.Budget of CE-75Cr,Nett-208Cr.So,CE should be ATBB,D:3-Super Hit/BB...But,you know Aamir is the owner of Boi.so,shame on kkkkiran's husband Aamir/SRK's pet....
he is SRK's puppet....shame on this puppet
–1
shame on aamir khan and his slum fans.
+2 votes

My answer:

What u r talking abt : Are u talking abt the BO Status or About the content of the movie??

Below Average ---- can be for the BO status as well as for Content of the Movie....

So for BO status --- He will be WRONG...
But for Content ---- Its his opinion which u cannot deny and he is RIGHT in his own terms bcos there is audience outside this forum which find HNY Avg to Below Avg

by Unit Manager (39.8k points)
+1 vote

Be thankful to him because he called these pieces of craps below average whereas as i call them WTF was this- And please add Jab tak Hai Jaa - Ha ha ha haa

by
+3
4/18.....9 min silence for an aamir fan
–1 vote

Raone is a shame and biggest joke for Bollywood and whatever shame was left it was fulfilled by HNY. I say SRK please stop fooling ur fool fans

by Camera Operator (10.7k points)
+1
Ekta ka bhai Tushar is a shame and biggest  joke for bollywood...shame on tushar.. shame on aamir
–1
stop fooling your fool fans ---------- EPIC LOL
+2
I think DHOOM3 was a biggest joke.....no robbery shown nothing...contentless movie.....
–2 votes

Ra.one is a flop at BO,Budget 135cr,nett 114..

by All Time best! (295k points)
+2
U know the truth sweetheart......i wont argue
–2 votes

Dude below average contentwise...... ...hahahah why u srk fans make fun of yourself.

by Producer (101k points)
+1
Tujhe content pta bhi hai kya hota hai??? But since hny release u hv been barking over box office collections of hny....so i asked a question in dat manner...
–1
You are not eligible to take about contain, because you are sallu fan.

No related questions found