Salman's next is Bajrangi Bhaijaan while Srk's next is fan. BB has more chances to be a blockbuster than Fan for the following reasons:
1. It releases on Eid and thus has a better release date than Fan
2. BB will appeal to wider audience than Fan
3. BB marks the return of Kabir-Salman jodi after super successful Ek Tha Tiger in 2012 Eid
4. BB is likely to have more appealing songs than Fan due to their genre
5. BB is likely to have better female lead (Kareena) and supporting cast (Nawazuddin Siddique)
The only advantage that Fan has over BB is that Fan is a YRF movie. Nevertheless, the final outcome will depend upon the content of the movies.
Obviously Bb as it will appeal immensely and is a festival release.
I dont remember in the past six years if Srk has given any blockbuster with out rohit Shetty and without holiday period
Salman obviously, with Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, as Fan & Raees will have limited appeal, but I can guarantee u one thing that whatever record Salman will set, SRK would beat it with huge margin with Rohit's next
Salman with BB and PRDP have more chances as they will appeal to wider audience whereas FAN and RAEES are limited appeal movies
OVERSEAS it's FAN and RAEES without any doubt which well be BB and bigger BB too and WW also both are equal as BB and PRDP might lead in India and FAN and RAEES will lead in overseas so WW it will be equal