Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+7 votes
closed
in Archived by Second Unit Director (75.3k points)

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Although, Tons of Knock of Sachin are Special - but Best of the Best is - 103 not out v England at Chennai, December 2008
In one of the most emotional moments in Indian cricket, Tendulkar masterminded a memorable win over England with an unbeaten 103 a few weeks after his home city of Mumbai was devastated by a series of attacks on November 26.
Set 387 to win on the penultimate afternoon, Tendulkar built on Virender Sehwag's brisk 68-ball 83 as India achieved the highest run chase on home soil and the fifth-highest in the history of the game.
The master batsman dedicated his century to the nation mourning the Mumbai attacks.
"Their loss can't be replaced, but I hope this win brings some cheer to those who lost dear ones in the attack," said Tendulkar.

by
selected by
+2 votes

I have heared most people saying that his innings at Sydney in 2004 of 241 is bestest of all but at that time I was just 7 years old which means too small to notice. So, for me his best test innings is of 203 that he made against Sri Lanka at Colombo in 2010.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
edited by
it means you are 14 years old now........................is it true?????
Oh sorry, earlier I though he played his that innings of 241 in 2002 but then I checked the paper and it was in 2004 and in this I fargot to edit 5. Thanks for reminding me and by the way I am 16 now and will be of 17 next 12th of April.
+2 votes

I THINK HIS BEST KNOCK EVER IN TESTS AS SAID BY MANY IS 114 AGAINST AUSTRALIA IN PERTH 1992,CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY IT IS 115 AGAINST AUSTRALIA IN 1998 CHANNAI WHERE HE JUST GAVE SUCH A BEATING TO WARNE THAT HE HAD NIGHTMARES OF HIM WHILE SLEEPING..

by Star (156k points)
+2 votes

Remember 241 against aussies in 2004 when he hadn't played the straight drives and the cover drives.. 'cause of which he kept gettin out early in the innings.. 2 back to back odi hundreds in sharjah against aussies in 98 when he single handly won the cup for india.. His first test hundred i've seen the replays.. It was amazing.. A hundred against pakistan in chennai test in 98.. First man to score an odi double hundred.. Hahaha there are so many innings.. And all are my favorites!

by Executive Producer (67.5k points)

No related questions found