Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+11 votes

SRK had 15 Hits while Aamir just 2.What a beating he got by King Khan.In overseas he was a total flop in front of King Khan.No big banner was interested in him due to his poor box office standing.

closed
in Opinion by All Time best! (326k points)
+1
Bhai maaf karde aamir fans ko.....dey dunt know wat a STAR is.....
+1
Aamir is the only one who had a film in top 10 every year since 95 when he had a major release.

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Aamir Khan Best Phase Just Started after Tare Zameen Paar and Ghajini , and after that good content movies have safed him, While Salman is just running in his golden phase his films are totally based on his stardom, while Shahrukh always being on safer side Mr Dependable & Consistent. its Like Samsung takes the top spot for a while but Apple continues to remain Dependable and Consistent.

by Assistant Director (50.2k points)
selected by
That's why b4 tzp,aamir beat srk both in 05 and 06
Much awaited Mangal Pandey was Flop....while Paheli was Below Average(not flop atleast)...lol...
+2
@soul.....thrilling answer.......
+1
wah kya answer hai......
+1
i said he was not consistent i didnt said anything about his films not performing during 2000 or something like that just his best phase started after taree zameen par thats all while shahrukh never had bad phase , he did had a low boxoffice phase during 2010 till 2012 but still his movies were collecting above 200 cr worldwide so not a really bad phase
–1
It shows how big Aamir is,his film was at 3rd of 05 with record opening,while others film was out of 20.
mangal pandey's hype was similar to raone then in
05 atleast here in mh ...despite such tremendous hype what it got ...bkt
+1

thank u sir @donbajaj u just cant follow ur superstar blindly like that the way navoarsenal does.........

+2
navo ka koi nahi hai. he will preach BOI till it doesnt oppose aamir. As soon as someone asks about aamir khans hits. he will bring out koimoi. no credibility in his answers when the answer is related to aamir.
+2
Yes,we know the stardow of Aamir.when Below Average Baadshah was in top 10,Above Average Sarfarosh wa7 out of top 20...
+2

if he follows the no's of BOI then according to it Shahrukh Khan never had flops i guess after swades while amir just had hit films after tare zameen par even though srk films were still not flops but just below average , and according to his beloved BOI, MNIK and Raone were hits @thekai100

+2
@real you are the champ bro. i wouldnt bother checking up on navo's "claims" but you brother do a commendable job of shutting him down
+1

Too much typo in my last comment.....no mood to edit. @thekai,thanks bro...you are also doing great job by replying to those stupid users like hrsg,navo........so,thanks. @Soul,MNIK is Super Hit according to producer's figure......BOI gave just Hit...same happened with JTHJ........

U retard,in 99 flop mann was in 8th,and ghanta sarfarosh out of 20 u retard,
There is huge difference between Below Average and Above Average....still Below Average Baadshah at No.6>Above Average Sarfarosh at No.14...that shows the stardom......
+1
Real champ ka slogan: Navo ki likh k lunga
Rejected mangal pandey at 3rd,paheli out of 20
Kahan dhund dhund ke Ye kabka fake old data de raha hai?lol...check updated one http://web.archive.org/web/20131007023237/http://www.boxofficeindia.com/showProd.php?itemCat=205&catName=MTk5OQ==
+1
LOL who rejected it. signed papers dikha
+1
O TERI CHAAA GAYA REAL CHAMP. FAKE NAVO EXPOSED
Worst film of 2000,a film ever aamir abandoned b4 release and instead went to shoot lagaan at 10th.
Rejected Ra One was No.2 in india,biggest opener,blockbuster in overseas,Clean hit in india....
Btw,Raakh was out of top 60.lol...
Lmao tera wala link me 8th,mera wala me 5th,still it doesn't change the fact that a rejected film was in top 10.
Worst movie of 2011(though not for me).....biggest opener ever,hit in india,blockbuster in overseas...........aamir's mela was flop in both india and overseas.lol...
+1
"Rejected Ra One was No.2 in india,biggest opener,blockbuster in overseas,Clean hit in india....
Btw,Raakh was out of top 60.lol"-----Real Champ Slogan: Navo ki Likh k Lunga
Ab yeh din aa gaye iske,comparing an indi film of a newcomer with the most costliest film of an established star lol
Aamir was a new comer in 2000 LOL biggest joke of the century. thats like saying HR is still a new comer. hahahahahahah. kitna bewakoof hai be tu navo
+1
Rejected film Ra One was atleast CLEAN HIT in india,BLOCKBUSTER in Overseas,biggest opener,was in top 3...lol...
+1
SRK is best!
I said indi film of a newcomer,when he compared ra.one with raakh.So its ofcourse raakh.Are u nuts
I didn't compare Ra One with Raakh.......its you who compared Mangal Pandey with Paheli.....
Was paheli an indi film,was srk a newcomer,was paheli a minor release like Dhobi Ghat with prateik in lead.
Paheli was an art movie and it was below average at box office.....only fools like you can compare it with much hyped Mangal Pandey......
Wow,still paheli had a good budget,good release not huge budget,but good budget.
+3
hahahah.........Real u killed Navo.....great.....Navo sharing oldest data of BOI....what a LOL hypocrite he is.............Navo bhai, use burnol cz Champ ny teray mein yeh (muscle) ghusaid deya h
Budget doesn't matter,appeal matters....Paheli had good budget i agree(12 crore) though......Mangal Pandey had over 40 crore budget...........so,Mangal Pandey was thousand times bigger movie than Paheli...and Mangal Pandey was most hyped movie at that time..........
Mangal pandey didn't have 40cr budget,it was lesser,bt i never said it wasnt a big film.But that doesnt mean paheli was a small film.Did i ever say talaash was a small film coz of appeal,uska to paheli se bhi kam appeal hai
+3
HA
. HAH
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA navo aj mujhe hasa hasa k marne ka irada le kar utha tha aj subah
+2
Lol....Talaash ka appeal Paheli se kam hai?lol...i doubt you are Navo....i think someone is using your id......
+2
Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha..........Navo pagal hogya h bilkul.....Navo, take rest....comeback marein jb dimagh thek hojaye(y)
+4 votes

baazigar,kyun le raha hai becharo ki...rahem kar...hahahaha negligible fan base..rofl

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
+2 votes

He deserved it in the 90s but At present, Aamir is enjoying good success everywhere...
Aamir's one show>> Funny's lifetime!...

by Producer (107k points)
+1 vote

No of hair on Anupam Kher's head >>> No of Funny Deol's fan .

by Cinematographer (91.3k points)
–1 vote

Still he was giving films in top 10 of the year,many times in top 5-6

by All Time best! (295k points)
lol...excuses! (giggle)
+1
SRK has been more consistent then aamir since 1992. LOL SRK aur aamir ka comparison hi nahi hai consistency mein. when it comes to consistency aamir is paani kam chaye compared to SRK
Conclusion: Navo cries.....n SRKians laugh:D:D
+3
as I said earlier "Barking is Temporary, Crying is Permanent!!!"

No related questions found