278k answers

1.9k users

+1 vote
closed
in General by

8 Answers

–2 votes

Best answer

Problem is SRK's films don't release in Antarctica,the world's end(potc3 me tha woh jagah),bermuda triangle where majority of his fans live.

by All Time best! (295k points)
selected by anonymous
+2 votes

u desperately need mental help,consult some psychiatrist near home before u becomes completely mad...may god bless u r mental condition..amen

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
+1 vote

He is known by 3.5 billions, highest ever for any film star. He is known by at least 10-12cr bangladeshi but we can't even contribute rs1 for film. I hope u got the fact

by Producer (115k points)
–1
10-12cr bangladeshis don't even knw how to read or write,forget knowing or being interested in a foreign land and foreign language film.
Bangladesh has more than 16cr people and literacy rate in 57-59%. And all those who don't even know how to write and read they also know Srk. Even before dish channel heavily spreaded to all over country Srk is known here. More than any bangladeshi star. Maximum bangladeshi can understand hindi due to language similarities and all watch hindi cinema due to culture similarities. And for ur kind information bangladesh is closer to central india more than assam, and other northeast india.
He his very popular in Pakistan too.More than 70% people are aware of Khans..In every village.There is atleast one DVD/VCd shop where Bollywood DVDS are rented or sold
+1
Pak is different,urdu and hindi are similar @sihan-yes BD is more closer to central india due to bangladeshi refugees spreading all over india lol.
Ur country people called u adibashi....................i don't have to say anything..
Man you're such a retard,tribals are among the mizos,nagas etc,Northeast has 8 states not 1(who btw have a way better dressing and civic sense than mainland indians),not the bengalis or the aryan assamese
–1
I never called u that....................be sensitive at least with sensitive people.
I'd rather be a tribal from Nagaland,Manipur(both literacy rate 80% ) or Mizoram(literacy rate 92% ) and have western ethics and culture(one reason for alienation with central india,the western culture,as these were christian states with western ethics and values and weren't in India b4) than be some uncivilized unhygienic dowry killer central indian.
Sub continent was very healthy during muslim ruling....................before british and some 30/40years.
These states weren't ruled by muslims,that's why the narrow mindedness and backward mentality doesnt exist in these states.
Lol. I don't wanna fight with these issue. Stay happy with ur own thinking
Muslim rulers are one reason why narrow mindedness exists now in the land where Kamasutra was born..Even you guys weren't muslims b4,your ancestors got converted 400 yrs back in hopes of a better lifestyle bt i doubt if they ever fulfilled their promises.
Read history....................
–1
I know history,probably you didn't.And since i don't follow any religion,i can see things with a broader mind.
Knowing nothing is better than half knowing....................
–1
Lol i have studied a lot of history mate,specially Indian and European history.
+1
May be....................there is some people who denied real thing although they know it
+1 vote

Aree CE ka collection more than 4 billion tha....

by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
+1 vote

abe nri jara dhank ka sawal puch kya bachon jaisa sawal puch raha hai king is king okkkkkkkkkk aamuru 9 hit actor fact is fact

by
+1 vote

maine suna hai mars par bhi srk ke fans mile hai . is that true ?

by Production Accountant (24.5k points)
0 votes

Then,why Salman has 50 flops???Only 19 CLEAN HITS.Salman has only 19 Fans?

by Director (123k points)
–1 vote

3.5 billion who? mosquitoes?

by Assistant Director (52.4k points)

No related questions found