Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+6 votes
1.7k views
NTR Jr & Ileana in Rakhi (2006) NTR Jr & Ileana in Shakti (2011)

closed
in Opinion by All Time best! (302k points)
Kuch samjha nhi...
+1
The weight factor.
Okkk cool...

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

She is the only actress to work with two different versions of NTR one is Potato and the other one Tomato

by Assistant Director (54.3k points)
selected by
For some reason girls love the tomato. I mean not the lean look but the chubby one. I still remember someone saying they missed his chubby cheeks.
I don't know how people like his chubby look seriously man when I see him with that chubby look it really makes me angry.... even I myself don't love to have chubby look doesn't matter what people think
Well girls and their weird tastes...!
+3 votes

I didn't get it,what do you want to say.Only thing i noticed is that in the upper one,Ntr is more fat than in the lower one.

by All Time best! (295k points)
That's it. There are actors who have gone on to put endless amount of weight like Govinda. This one is rare indeed. Plus Rakhi was the film where NTR was super overweight. This movie & the one that followed, both were heavily criticized for his weight despite being very good films. He was forced to lose weight. Most probably his relationship with Sameera Reddy forced him.
+2 votes

Nowadays illeana is looking pale like a vampire , I don't know who is forcing her to look fair , her bronze look in the first pic is seductive.....

by Star (151k points)
0 votes

Genda lagg raha hai...
Waise Ileana mast Actress hai upar ka figure acha nahi prr iske Butt jabardast hai ..out of range chla jata hai mera
Waise @Suhas bhai phle mast post dalte the

by Casting Director (17.6k points)

No related questions found