Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+24 votes
2.6k views
closed
in Movies by All Time best! (269k points)
edited by
all thanks to iamgreatone
un t-series wale ch***yo ko bolo saale kaam dhandha nahi hai bevkoof saale 2 rs t-series yeh nautanki aachi nahi hai man to karta hai ki unke main office me jaake 1000-2000 chante lagaaun saale chu***** (headbang)(punch)(punch)(headbang):@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@(headbang)(punch) (punch)(headbang)
Woh bol rahe the ke aaj aane waala hai toh aap andaaza laga sakte hain bhai.
thnx yaar @thekai ...heard it

19 Answers

+8 votes

Best answer

How can anyone dislike such a beautiful beautiful song....

It has such an old world charm to it....what a soothing melody...Fabulous composition vy vishal shekhar and brilliantly sung by shreya ...Lyrics..again class apart....Just perfect...

No complaints....it is just perfect

10/10 crushing skull points...way to go

TeamHNY

by Location Manager (6.7k points)
selected by
+7 votes

SRK + Dimples + Open Arms + Abs = Nothing can be better than this... enter image description here

by Assistant Director (57.6k points)
+2
This is scary...srk on fire..
+1
Even I am scared now.....Someone please help.. (rock)
His hair could be better.
+6 votes

Nice &beautiful song..sure shot chartbuster

by
edited by anonymous
+6 votes

Good Song.. Far better than 3rd Class Cheap songs like Tu meri and Meherbaan..

by Assistant Director (44.7k points)
+6 votes

Good song... Adicted to vedio... I dont know when i sleep...

by Casting Director (19.6k points)
+5 votes

A huge round of applause for this out of d world song....Song seems to b tailor made for SRK! This song z paragon of romance where profound chemistry z palpable in every frame. Dp looks ravishing as always n srk indeed z in top notch looks. Not to forget the soothing nd glucosy voice of Arijit nd Shreya. Music is equally scintillating. It is shot well n will prove to b huge chartbustre in coming days. Fully satisfied.

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
+5 votes

Finally watched it now. Definitely not the kind of song I expected or may be I expected by all the answers I read last night.

Manwa Laage to me is still a decent number which in definitely not in the lines of Titli or even any of those 2 top numbers from OSO. Having said that, Shreya Ghoshal is asusual terrific in her part & Arijit renders the right amount of support here.

This is indeed more of a Deepika number while it shows even Srk is reciprocating the same feelings towards her. The "fire" part did actually work for me. The entire video, well I thought it could've been better considering the image of Deepika the makers had shared. I mean they promoted it to be shot more "dreamy" but it rather came out too simple.

I would give it a 3/5. I mean it's still like a trailer of the song, the song & it's placement could well do the trick.

by All Time best! (302k points)
+4 votes

Song is just decent but video is very good. Maybe repeat hearing will make it seem better. But Vishal-Shekhar are definitely losing their touch and spoiling both Happy New Year and Bang Bang.

by Assistant Director (46.9k points)
OK, it certainly sounds much better after repeat hearings. It will work very well when played during the film. But I don't get one thing, there was no scene that matched with the Deepika in a flowing gown poster they released yesterday.
"video is very good" Seriously.. Did you watch the video?
I watched it...i found it to be excellent...mere aankhe bhi theek thaak hai...yaa..video is very good :P
+3 votes

It's Titli 2 For Me...5/5* (y)

by Mega Star (230k points)
+3 votes

Music is 3.5/5 for me.i will call it a situational song.music video is stunning.seeing the video i have been grown my interest on movie.
overall good.its better than indiawalle.Hope that rest songs are even better and meet our needs.

by Unit Manager (31.2k points)
+3 votes

Its Awesome mahn.......... 5/5. thnks 2 Vishal Shekhar.... !!

by Editor (84.9k points)
+3 votes

Its just a decent song but better then Indiawaale.I wanted song which normally Arijit sings but this is one is different..Best thing about song is looks of Srk especially where he is dancing with Deepika in that black shirt and also one where he is showing his abs...Songs sound little old and it wont be chartbuster..i hope next song will Mika's one or that kanika kapoor song.

by Super-star (161k points)
+2 votes

Now, what happened in my first try was CONFUSION.......i liked the song, but cz of that forum build up of ''Arjit Singh song, Arjit Singh song.......Deepika has another song''........So i was expecting it to be SRK's song n first time i was like something not wrong but different than expected, so much that i missed enjoying most beautiful voice on Earth that is Shreya Goshal.......Second try gave me an easy feeling cz it was without any 'confusion'........so whats the verdict, 'Its NOT A SHAH RUKH KHAN SONG' but 'ITS A DEEPIKA PADUKONE SONG' which was not expected....maybe complete version will be different but this video is for Deepika.....she is looking beautiful in those beautiful dresses n acting well too

SRK is looking awesome n his eyes r working here too as expected.....he looks good in that open shirt but i do think that romantic song without this stuff is better......n VFX at open-shirt could have been better

Farah has managed well in incorporating whole cast even in this song with that good idea of fire extinguishers

Abhishek's role can only be done by Abhishek cz only he has that sort of bad taste in clothes....suiting Nandu Bhide very well

Boman Irani looks like in that Boman comic touch in last 5sec....hopefully he carries that role well

Audio is really good n Shreya never fails......Vishal-Shekhar gave HNY a good romantic song also......obviously its nowhere close to Main Agar Kahoon, as expected, even as a composition n Sonu Nigam is not here :(.......lip-sync after SRK does ''hmmm'' was a better option rather than making it a heart-BG sound

One more thing, SRK has decided to switch his watch on both wrists for this role or is it just in this song??just a ques

by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
Well, everyone knew 'ITS A DEEPIKA PADUKONE SONG''
i didn't alteast........people like Karan were saying Deepika has another song as Kanika singing for her......this came to me as promoted as Arjit's song which meant SRK's song.....but its Shreya here
+2 votes

IT IS SO F SAD.. THAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE HERE THAT I LIKED MANWA LAGE A LOT.. BUT SRKIANS NEVER EVER LEAVE A MOMENT TO COMPARE THE SONG WITH MEHERBAAN OR ANY OTHER. WHICH IS BETTER MEHERBAAN AISA THA YE TO AISA HAI..

HADD MACHA RAKHI HAI THODI SHARAM KARO AUR SAMJHAO APNE KUCH C FANS KO..

I LIKED THIS SONG .. BUT YOU GUYS WILL MAKE PPL HATE IT BY COMPARING IT AND MAKING SHITTY OPINIONS ABOUT SONGS OF OTHER MOVIES

by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
we r extremely sorry:)
+2 votes

Atlast heared this beautiful composition almost after a day of release.
Well, the song is melodious with Arjit and Shreya making every bit of it pleasent to ears even though the music is not great.
Will be counted with the likes of Title, Teri Meri, Tu hi Junoon etc.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
+1 vote

nothing good.i donnt like it..1/5

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)
0 votes

fantastic didn't like at first time when heard but now not getting out of its Hangover....Chem rocks again.Shreya becomes no 1 contender to win award...Srk body looks rock solid...Fire Fun adding icing to the cake

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)
–3 votes

Another flop song from upcoming another ra one
Srk shirtless a big roflmao
And looks like dad and daughter jodi
And jodi can't bring the hotness so makers are trying to burn everything in this song roflmao

by Location Manager (7.9k points) 1 flag
–4 votes

Deepika 's look and words seem like an extension of CE look with Salwar..!!
SRK is looking good in the beard..
Song is average and irritating..!!.. ..

by Super-star (176k points) 2 flags
edited by
+7
Cheap Jokes?

LOL, Great.
@zin, bro plz edit that question m having sum technical errors..
@zin edited the jokes part..!!
+2
Are I wasn't asking you to edit it. :D

No related questions found