Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+5 votes
in General by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
At present I am studying in 11th standard. In future I want to joined Indian Airforce, so what kind of Preparations I should do from now on to achieve my goal in future. Also suggest me what exams I should apply for the same......
Best Option at 10 2 Level is NDA & NA Exam - National Defence Academy & Naval Academy is being Conducted by UPSC.
You Should Concentrate on 12th Level Math which consist of 200 Number ( paper-1).
Also concentrate on English , General Studies, Physics & Chemistry - 200 number ( paper - 2 ).
After that Interview ( which is toughest to crack).
You can appear in exam along with 12th Class as appearing in qualifying exam.
The exam is conducted twice a year ( generally April & August).

I also cracked the written exam in August'11 but didn't appeared in interview.
Thanks bro!!!!!
And Yes NDA was always in my mind since 10th, I will surely appear in those exams.

3 Answers

+1 vote

after 12 there are examinations for technical and non technical jobs. For written exam you have to mainly concentrate on english grammar and general awareness also math reasoning.

by Production Accountant (26.5k points)
Thanks a buddy but whats the difference between technical and non technical exams?
sorry I don't know more. You can search same on net.
+1 vote

OM
You need to focus on your English and Maths for joining AirForce, you should have strong command over Maths and English.
Apart from this Quants, General Knowledge etc are also important.

by Second Unit Director (75.3k points)
+1 vote

I've friends working in Air force,Navy,Army all three.The air force frnd of mine is in non technical while there is technical job also.I don't know currently what are the qual.requirements though.Search the internet.The technical jobs are the better paying ones.

by All Time best! (295k points)

No related questions found